Hide and Seek - Boogie & Bunzo

"It's called... Hide... and... SEEK!"

Mommy Long Legs said as her pupils dilated and she stopped moving for a second before beginning to could down, "10... 9... 8..." The doors then opened behind the entire group and Bunzo shouted, "SCATTER!" With that, he grabbed Boogie Bot and the two sprinted away as fast as they could. They then ran through the halls with Boogie Bot's screen acting as a flashlight so they didn't bump into anything, after jumping through a few holes in the many walls, they came across a large gate with four leavers. They also noticed a pipe up above them, Boogie Bot went up there to see what was in the area before replying, "Hey Bunzo, there's a code to open the door up here!" Boogie Bot then told Bunzo to pull the levers in a specific order before lowering himself back down, they managed to get the gate open and quickly moved inside... where they were soon met with Mommy Long Legs.

"THERE YOU ARE!" She said as she laughed demonicly and the two took an immediate 180 and ran back towards the gate. When they got there they saw Huggy Wuggy carrying you in his arms looking confused, as Boogie Bot shot up to the pipe he grabbed earlier, all Bunzo could say as Boogie Bot grabbed him was, "Skedaddle!!!" The two then raised up as they looked down to see Huggy run off with Mommy in tow. When it sounded like the laughing had faded enough, the two dropped back down and started walking. "I feel kind of bad for leaving those two behind. Maybe we should have done something." Bunzo said as he rubbed his arm. "I feel the same, but I'm optimistic that they'll survive. Trust me." Boogie said as the two continued walking to find a still warm furnace.

"What do you think this was used for?" Boogie Bot said as the two looked at it before approaching a door way. "I don't know, but I think it was used to open this gate." Bunzo said as the two walked over a small catwalk. They then came to a small area covered in spider webs, Bunzo shuddered at the thought of where they came from as Boogie Bot rolled over to a lever that was by a large gear and pulled it. Then all of a sudden Mommy Long Legs came up from one of the gaps and Bunzo said as the two started running, "Oh chutes and ladders! Run!" The two ran back the way they came but some of the areas were blocked by webs and rubble, so they were forced to take improv routes. Despite Boogie Bot being water proof, both he and Bunzo weren't happy when they came to a bunch of sewer tunnels.

After they ran through, avoiding the hands of Mommy as she somehow continued to pursue them, they came to a massive shaft with a pipe up at the top. Boogie Bot latched onto it and lifted the two up as they quickly came to a large gap, but managed to cross thanks to Plush and Robo adrenaline. Soon they came out of a vent and landed right infront of You and Huggy. "(Mr./Ms.) (Y/N), Huggy! Your alive!" Boogie Bot said as he tackled Huggys legs in a hug. The reunion was short lived however as Bunzo caught the two up to speed, after the whole explanation he finished with, "So we need to get going! But I'm also sorry we left you behind." He looked down in shame as he did his best to ring himself out. You hopped off of a crate you were sitting on and limped over to him, you pulled him into a hug to make him feel better, which worked.

"Th-Thank you (Mr./Ms.) (Y/N)." He said as Huggy opened the door and picked you up as the four of you took off down the hall, but surprisingly, Bron and Candy Cat were already at the end of the corridor. As they were caught up to speed Boogie Bot rolled up to the door and slapped the blue hand on the scanner. As it was going however, a laugh filled the hall as everyone looked back at the end of the Hall to see Mommy Long Legs, charging at them with full force.