02. "Find Her"

After being forcefully taken away from the art gallery, Adya was brought to the hotel Neel Rathore was staying.

He was here in Mumbai for some business and was staying in The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.

Adya: "Sir what did i do? It's just a painting."

Man: "You foolish girl, it's not just a painting. It's about respect! No one dared to click a picture of sir and you drew him?! How dare you!"

Neel: "and even if you did draw me how dare you to put it in such a place where no one could see?"

The man was a little taken aback by Neel's question.

Adya: "because i didn't wanted anyone else to see it."

Neel: "then why did you put it in the gallery?"

Adya: "because i was proud of it."

The room filled with Neel's laughing.

Soon a girl came in with tray of food.

Neel: "eat it and go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow."

The next morning Adya was up early.

It's not like she did sleep in the first place. How could she? After all the biggest criminal of India was in the room next to her and was going to have word with her in an hour now.

Before she could go take a bath there was a knock on the door.

Scared, she went towards the door and opened it. There were three girl standing in front of the door holding a few bags and boxes.

Adya: "Is there anything you need?"

Girl: "Sir would like you to be present in front of him wearing these."

The girls entered the room before Adya could utter one more word and started laying down the different cloth materials and jewelleries on the bed.

Adya walked towards the girls who completely ignored her and started matching clothes with the  jewelleries.

Adya: "But i don't need these.."

Girl: "If you wanna stay alive then shut up and do as he says."

The next half an hour was spent getting all dolled up.

Even though Adya hated it, she couldn't do anything about it.

While wearing the colourful bangles her eyes landed on the red bruise on her left wrist. It was done when Neel Rathore pulled her away from the art gallery into his car while she tried to break free from his grip.

After getting dressed she was taken to Neel Rathore 's room.

Neel: "Sit down."

Neel was sitting on a couch wearing a full black shirt with sleeves rolled up and two buttons down with black trousers. As usual few gold chains hung around his neck and rings surrounded his fingers.

This time Adya noticed something that she didn't before. The ring earring hanging on his right ear. She looked at his left ear and saw none.

She found it oddly attractive.

Neel: "Are you deaf? I asked you to sit down."

Adya flinched and immediately went over to sit in front of him.

On the table between them layed a black leather file.

Neel: "the papers in this file states that you'll have to be with me for six months and paint me as much as you can, wether it's me sleeping or making someone sleep forever. But in return, I've left a blank and you'll get to fill it with whatever you want cause there is nothing in this world that I can not give you."

Adya took the file and opened it. She read all the points. It mainly stated that she had to paint different pictures all over Neel Rathore's Mansion and also paint him whenever he wants her to. Instead he will be providing her food, place to stay, and clothes.

There was also a blank place left at the bottom which was where she could add whatever she wants.

Adya: "i need time to think and fill this blank."

Neel: "how much time?"

Adya: "just today's day."

Neel nodded.

Hari Kaka: "ok now go back to your room. Guards! Make sure she is in there and doesn't runs away."

The next day the same two ladies went to Adya's room with new outfits and breakfast.

After knocking for more than 10 minutes they finally called up the guards.

The guards then called up Hari Kaka after not getting any response.

Noticing the commotion outside Adya's door, Neel walked towards them to know what happened.

Hari Kaka: "She is not responding. What if she ran away?"

Neel: "Maybe she is just sleeping in. You know girls love to sleep a lot."

Hari Kaka: "but-"

Neel: "The guards guarded the door na?"

Neel pulled down his sunglasses and looked at the guards. The guards shook and nodded their head.

Neel: "then what's the problem? If they guarded the room properly then she must be in the room sleeping or in the washroom."

Hari Kaka: "Call the reception! Get a copy key!"

Soon few staffs came with the copy key and opened the door.

Inside there was something what no one expected.

There was a waitress dressed in just her undergarments laying unconscious on the door, bleeding from her neck.

The outfit and jewelleries worn by Adya were on the bed and she was no where in sight.

She ran away.

Neel entered the room and kneeled in front of the waitress.

He touched her neck and saw the four tiny stab holes there.

He looked around and not so far layed a fork.

Neel started laughing sending shivers down everyone's spine present there.

Neel: "I like it. Find her. Find her no matter what! Even if it means to join heaven and hell or sky and land. Find her."