18.Jump

Doctor: "According to everything you mentioned, Adya may have Stockholm syndrome. I still can't confirm anything before seeing the patient herself and getting to know more."

Anamika: "Do you really need to see her? Isn't everything i told you enough already to make up a report?"

Doctor: "No it isn't."

Anamika: "Just make one already and take as much money as you need."

The doctor couldn't resist the tempting offer of money and finally accepted to make the report.

Doctor: "It will take a few days. Come back or send someone in two to three days."

Anamika walked out of the clinic and got in her car.

She immediately called her ex-husband.

Anamika: "The doctor agreed."

Ex-husband: "Good. Adya should not marry that guy no matter what. And if she has to put the garland around that boys neck, that boy will be dead."

Anamika: "You can't do that! I will loose-"

Ex-husband: "*scoff* you think i care about your position? I don't give a fuck whose son he is. All i care about is my daughter. You already took her phone away from her and as if it wasn't already a headache that I'll have to tail my men after her now too."

Anamika: "You know she hates that."

Ex-husband: "she hates that because it's from you."

*Beep* *beep*

Anamika sighed and looked at her phone.

She was scared.

~

Adya sat in the store, bored, looking at her mother and future mother in law going through different sarees and lehengas.

She was annoyed.

She was looking around wondering how on the earth this shop had both Indian and western styled wedding clothes when her eyes landed on something particular.

It was a long white dress with feather hands.

The dress was pretty far away so the details weren't much visible.

Adya looked at the two women and noticed both of them were busy in their own world.

Hah! Best way to distract a woman is by putting her in front of a pile of designer clothes of the type that they love.

Adya slowly walked away towards the dress.

It was a trumpet wedding dress with a lace finishing on top and the arms were of feather.

Adya had this obsession with feathers after Neel gave her that dress.

She walked towards the dress and was looking at it when an employee came to her.

Employee: "Ma'am this dress is a wedding gown but can be wore as a normal party gown too. The lace-like finishing is actually hand stitched by the designer of this dress and the feathers too were attached by hand. Would you like to try it on? It will look amazing on you!"

Adya: "Umm no thanks."

Employee: "But ma'am this would look really good on you. I can already imagine."

Adya gave in and went to try on that dress.

After putting on the dress she looked at the mirror.

The dress hugged her body perfectly as if the dress was made particularly for her.

Employee: "Oh my I've never seen a dress fit someone so perfectly in one try!"

Adya: "I will buy it."

Employee: "Sure ma'am. Mode of payment?"

Adya: "Just a minute please wait I'll be back with my card."

Adya walked back to her mother and saw they were still busy with the sarees. She rolled her eyes and took her purse. She went back to the place where that employee was waiting but saw no one.

Adya looked around for few minutes before walking towards the counter.

There she saw an another employee and a bag.

That employee looked up at her and smiled.

Employee: "This is your order."

Adya: "Oh. Thank you. Here's the card."

Adya moved her hand forward to give the card but the lady immediately denied it.

Employee: "It's already paid."

Adya looked at the employee with confusion. The employee just smiled and left.

Adya took the paper bag and looked inside.

There she saw a little yellow note.

She took that note out and there was just one word written in it.

Jump.

A shiver ran down her spine.

That handwriting.

She knew that handwriting very well.

And no.

It wasn't of Neel Rathore.