03. The Search

It was almost 10:30 pm at night.

Adya was sitting calmly in her balcony enjoying the cold breeze when the bell rang.

She went towards the door and opened it. There was a waitress who brought her the dinner.

She moved back as the waitress entered and was going to close the door when the guard stopped her.

Adya: "what?"

Guard: "let her get out first. What if she hurts you?"

Adya: "you should be scared of me hurting you not her hurting me."

Adya rolled her eyes and slammed the door close.

Adya went over to the waitress serving the food and swiftly grabbed a fork from the tray.

As soon as the waitress turned a little Adya grabbed her neck and stabbed her on the side of her neck with the fork.

The girl choked and coughed up blood as she turned to look around.

With a simple kick from Adya the girl fell down.

Adya wasted no time taking off the uniform off of the girl and wore it.

She made sure to write a note down before she left and put it inside the the file.

Thankfully the guards were not around as she walked out.

Without wasting any time she hurried out of the hotel.

~

I did write what I wanted but now it's your duty to find me. Find me and make me yours.

_ Adya.

Neel Rathore sat on his desk looking at the note that Adya left.

He took the file and opened it.

The then blank spot was now filled with blue ink.

Get to know every possible thing about Neel Rathore.

Neel chuckled as he closed the file and put it inside the drawer.

He got up from his desk and walked towards the big window and stood in front of it.

Neel: "Let's see how far you can run darling."

~

Adya sat in front of her dressing table and looked at herself.

She looked like as if she didn't sleep for days.

Well it was true. She didn't. After all she was busy running away.

Now she was in a place that hardly anyone could think she'd be.

Saudi Arabia.

Her uncle stayed there who was a big dealer of arms and weapons.

Adya visited here once in few years and every time this place got more and more beautiful.

And about how she got here?

She called her uncle, Omar Shahid, through the hotel reception and went straight to the hotel's helepad. There her uncle's helecopter came and picked her up.

After getting cleaned up and dressed properly she went downstairs to have dinner with her uncle.

Omar Shahid: "This time i helped you daughter. But i don't think so I'll be able to help the next time."

Adya: "but i need your help uncle."

Omar Shahid: "i understand it but it is no common man that you're running away from. You're running away from a man who million considers as their god. He walks as if he owns the whole world. And you left your mother back there in India."

Adya: "but uncle she's literally the Prime minister. If he is really as intelligent as people consider him to be, he will never hurt my mother."

Omar Shahid: "but what if he finds you again?"

Adya: "i will go with him. I stand by my words. I said I will go back with him if he finds me. I won't run away again."

Omar Shahid: "daughter. You're really confusing me. If you were ready to be with him since the beginning then why did you run away?"

Adya: "if he really wants me, he will come and find me no matter what."

~

Back in India Neel Rathore was turning the whole world upside down.

He went to the Prime Minister's office early that morning. But after having a long conversation with Anamika, Neel realised that she really doesn't knew where her daughter was.

Anamika called up few of her relatives until the last one she called was Omar Shahid.

Omar Shahid: "Good Morning Anamika. How did you remember me today?"

Anamika: "you have Adya don't you?"

Omar Shahid: "Adya? As in your daughter?"

Anamika: "Who else Omar?"

Omar Shahid laughed and shook his head.

Omar Shahid: "Why would she be with me and how will she even get here? Don't talk like fool Anamika!"

Omar looked at the chess board in front of him and moved a single piece of  Pawn in front.

Adya who was sitting right in front of him chuckled and moved another Pawn killing the one of Omar.

Anamika: "Please don't lie Omar. Three days ago Neel Rathore took her away and today he came and said he can't find her. I need to find her."

Omar sighed as he moved another piece.

Omar Shahid: "She is not-"

A man came rushing in the room all shaking and breathing heavily.

Man: "SIR SIR! NEEL! NEEL RATHORE IS HERE!"

Adya immediately stood up and ran towards the small door at the back of his office and tried to open it.

Unable to open that door she rushed over to Omar Shahid's desk and crawled under it.

Just as she was done hiding the main door of the opened as Neel Rathore entered.

Omar Shahid: "why are you here?"

Neel Rathore: "You know very well why."

Omar Shahid: "What do you mean? You can't just come all unnoticed here!"

Neel Rathore: "but i did inform you last week about the guns i need didn't i?"

Omar Shahid suddenly remembered that he promised to make deal with Neel Rathore. He looked at Neel and chuckled nervously.

Omar Shahid: "I'm so sorry i absolutely forgot about it. Please sit."

They both sat down and started talking about the deal when suddenly there was a bang herd from another side of the room.

Both of them looked where it was from.

Neel: "wasn't it from your desk or something?"

Neel walked up and started walking towards the desk.

Omar Shahid: "n-no wait! It must be from outside."

Neel didn't listen to Omar Shahid and kept walking towards the desk.

I always listen to the song "Mehabooba" while writing this and at this point I know the song by heart 💓