08. Party

Adya sat in her room looking at the maids bringing in all the jewelleries and dresses.

She was pretty taken aback by the fact that Neel was taking her to a party moreover putting so much effort in her dress and jewelleries.

The maids left the room after leaving everything.

Adya stood up from her bed and walked over to the rack of dresses.

She touched the dresses and walked feeling the materials.

She noticed there was a note attached to a particular dress.

"I personally prefer this one. It matches with my suit."

Adya chuckled and pulled out the dress from the rack.

It was a long black dress with no designs on it but the best and most eye catching part were it's sleeves. The sleeves were long and covered with thick dark blue feathers. It also had a long cleavage cut that were joined by stone bows.

After admiring the dress Adya went to try it on.

She wore the dress and looked at herself in the mirror.

The dressed fit her like a glove. Her curves looked more stunning than ever. She moved her hand down her waise filling her body shape and also the material of the dress.

Adya: "His choice really is something."

She chuckled and walked towards the jwellery sets kept on the bed.

There too a box with a note on it caught her eye.

"I feel like this will go well with the dress. Also this is a gift from me. Both the dress and this necklace."

Adya removed the note and felt the velvet texture of the red box.

She slowly opened the box and a gasp escaped her lips

Adya: "Woah!"

< Both the pictures are taken from Pinterest >

Adya's hands slowly moved over the diamond necklace feeling it's cold stones.