04. "Found You"

Adya was under Omar Shahid's desk quietly listening to them when she felt her leg going numb for staying in one position for so long.

She moved her leg a little but by mistake banged her leg to the desk.

She herd the men stop talking.

Neel: "wasn't it from your desk or something?"

Adya felt panic setting in. She herd Neel walking.

Omar Shahid: "n-no wait! It must be from outside."

Neel didn't listen and continued walking.

Adya looked around and her eyes landed on the two long guns rested by the desk.

With a swift move she picked the gun and stood up.

On the other side of the desk she saw Neel Rathore looking at her with a surprised expression but in a blink that surprised expression turned into an amused one.

Adya: "Uncle kneel"

Omar Shahid immediately knelt down as Adya shot straight at the vase behind Neel.

She continuously kept firing bullets, knowingly missing every shot by very small gaps.

Neel Rathore kept walking towards her until he was completely touching the desk.

Adya moved forward and pressed the heated tip of the gun right on Neel Rathore's chest, right where his heart would have been.

Neel Rathore hissed and looked down at the gun.

Neel: "You really were here huh?"

He chuckled and pushed down the gun with his right hand.

He held the desk with his left hand and swiftly pushed it away to the side of the room.

Adya again out up the gun to his chest but this time he held the gun and pulled Adya towards him.

The girl lost her balance and fell in Neel Rathore's arms.

He pulled the gun away from her and held her by her waist. Neel bent down a little and whispered in her ears.

Neel: "Found you."

Adya pushed back Neel and looked at him frustrated.

Adya: "you wouldn't have found me if you didn't come here for the deal!"

Neel laughed and looked at her as if she was some fool.

Neel: "you really think I'd personally come for some guns? Darling darling darling, you called Omar from the hotel reception. My men tracked your call. I knew you were here so i personally came to pick your pretty little ass up. Now pack your things if you have any here and leave."

Adya was speechless.

She couldn't believe that she'd make such a foolish mistake.

She went back to her room not wanting to argue anymore. She looked at her own reflection in the mirror.

She knew she would get caught by him but she didn't wanted it to be this easy.

With a sigh of frustration she started packing up few things that she wanted to take with her.

Neel: "You're done?"

She flinched by him suddenly entering and without noticing cut her hand by the corner of her jwellery box.

Adya: "Shit!"

She looked at her bleeding palm and then looked around for something to stop the bleeding.