06. Red

Neel: "Everyone get out!"

Each and everyone immediately left the room leaving Neel alone with a sleeping Adya.

He went over to the girl and looked at her.

Neel looked around and his eyes landed on the bathroom door. A smirk spread over his lips.

He immediately went to her bathroom and turned on the jacuzzi.

In few minutes it was completely full.

Neel then went back to the bedroom and slowly removed the cover off of Adya.

She moved and tried to pull the cover back on her but Neel held her hand.

He was scared she'd wake up and his plan would fail but thankfully she didn't and she went back to sleep.

Neel then slowly picked her up in his arm in 'princess style' and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

Within seconds Adya was in the jacuzzi.

She felt the cold water all over her body and woke up gasping.

Neel immediately held her shoulders making sure her head was above the water.

Adya gasped and started taking deep breaths.

Adya: "What the fuck why is the water so cold?!"

Neel: "completely awake are you huh?"

Adya: "YOU!"

Adya immediately stood up making Neel take a step back.

Adya's eyes then suddenly landed on her reflection in the mirror behind Neel.

She slept wearing a white kurti and her deep red bra was extremely visible through the completely drenched kurti.

Adya froze as Neel looked at her confused.

Then his eyes started going down from her face to her body as again he smirked.

Neel: "Red? Nicee i like it."

Adya immediately covered her body with her hands. She was as red as a tomato.

Neel laughed and walked out of the bathroom.

Adya looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She was furious.

After getting fresh and dressed up Adya walked out of her bedroom to find two maids standing outside.

Maid: "Sir requested you at the dining hall for breakfast."

Adya with a straight face nodded and started walking with the two maids following her.

There was an unusually cold aura around Adya this time. The maids could pretty much sense that she was furious.

Both the maids try to guess different reasons like what if it was because she was woken up, or what if it was because the very first thing she saw in the morning was the face of the guy who basically kidnapped her.

Adya entered the dining hall and she saw Neel sitting at the head of the table with few other men sitting around him.

All of those men had a displeased look on their faces.

The men noticed Adya entering and a look of confusion crossed their faces.

Adya walked as if she owned the whole place and even Neel.

Neel noticed the look on her face and stood up.

Without wasting any time Adya grabbed a knife from the table and pushed Neel back on his chair.

She pushed down Neel and held the knife as if she was going to stab him. The pointed end of the knife was pressed straight at his heart.

The men around the table gasped and stood up. One of them even tried to grab Adya but a guard immediately stopped that man.

Adya: "What do you think huh? After the stunt you pulled off in the morning you thought I'd be all shy and enjoy this?! I'm not like those innocent and shy little girls in those stories who get kidnapped by this rich as fuck guy and acts all shy and soft around him."

Neel's shocked expression turned into an amused one as a smirk spread on his lips.

That made Adya more furious as she pressed the knife on his bare skin making droplets of blood pour out little by little.

Now the one smirking was Adya and wincing was Neel.

Adya: "Red huh? Look how pretty the red colour of your blood looks like. I.absolutely.fucking.love.it."

With each word she pressed down harder.

Suddenly a bunch of guards entered the room startling Adya as she lost her balance and landed right on Neel but this time the knife slid right on Neel's face.

She tried to move her hand upwards in the intention of not actually stabbing him but ended up sliding it on his face.

Adya immediately stood up and grabbed the tissues and started pressing it on his face.

Neel tried to protest and move her hand but stopped noticing Adya's worried face.

Adya: "Shit shit shit I'm so sorry i didn't mean to!"

She noticed the maids standing there gasping and talking with eachother.

She stopped on her tracks and looking right at the maids.

Adya: "Is someone going to bring a fucking first aid box or anything or let him bleed like this?!"

The maids flinched and ran off to bring a box.

Neel: "Calm down it's just like a paper cut."

Adya: "it obviously deeper than a paper cut you-"

Neel: "to me it is a paper cut so calm down. I know you didn't mean to do this. Calm down."

He stood up and held her shoulders. Then he made her turn around and sit on his chair.

He himself then grabbed a towel from the table and pressed on his face.

Neel looked at the guards and motioned them to speak.

Guard: "there were few people from the government trying to enter we asked them what was the problem but they didn't say a single thing until we shot 3 of them down."

Neel: "so what did they say?"

Guard: "The Prime Minister has been shot."