11. Missing File

Adya was awake till very late that night staring at her phone.

One side of her wanted to call Neel and ask him to meet her but the other side of her was stubborn and wanted to see when Neel will come to her by himself.

After having an internal debate she gave up and was going to go to sleep when she remembered that the eldest maid said that the ball room was turned into her painting room.

Without wasting any more time she grabbed her airpods and phone and walked out of her bedroom.

The hallway was empty.

The moonlight filled the hallway.

She looked towards the sky and saw the moon shining brightly.

She then remembered about her sister. Older sister.

Shaina.

Adya was like the moon while Shaina was like the sun.

No matter how bright the moon shines, the brightness of the sun always defeats it.

Tears filled her eyes when she remembered what happened years ago.

That incident changed her whole life.

Adya blinked away her tears and started going upstairs.

Adya passed Neel's room to go to the ball room.

She glanced at the room and saw the lights turned off.

Slowly she walked away and entered the ball room.

Right as she was going to close the door she saw a girl walk out of his room.

She was a maid. The maid looked around and her eyes met with Adya.

The maid smirked and fixed her saree and walked away.

Adya: "Wait what...... Is he fucking her or something? Damn.."

She rolled her eyes and went in the room, slowly closing the door behind her back.

The strong scent of smells hit her as shivers ran down her spine.

It's been weeks since she smelled the paint. She felt as if she was alive again, as if that one missing piece of her puzzle finally was found and now the puzzle was completed.

She walked towards the big table and it was filled with many colours and papers.

She sat down on the chair and took a deep breath.

After thinking for few minutes she took her airpods and wore it, played a song on Spotify and started working.

She took a big canvas and put it vertically on the stand and started painting.

After hours of painting, Adya finally looked away from the canvas.

The light sunlight came through the glass windows shining the whole room.

She then looked towards the painting.