T H I R T Y - T W O

We now arrived at the mall, walking around, deciding what shop to go to first

We now arrived at the mall, walking around, deciding what shop to go to first. I'm currently standing with Heather as the other decide where they want to go .

"Let's go look at shoes first," We all nod, following Nonna towards the first shop.

It was privately booked, so it was only us and the shop workers inside, apparently we own this mall, so I guess that's nice. We get privacy, I suppose. We walk towards the first shop, looking around. I just look around for a bunch of trainers, while the others are shopping for heals. We finally finish and pay, I ended up getting 5 pairs of shoes and Heather got 5 too. We walked around for another 2 hours, buying various items stationary, clothes and electronics. I was so tired that I was happy when we got to the food court, I got McDonald's 9Nugget Chicken meal, with a Carmel  iced frappe. It was so good, we all kind sat in silence as the time passed by.

It was time to go home and we were now walking towards the car with the guards on either side.

"IN THE CAR NOW!" Nonna shouts,then the guards begint to pull out guns and shoot towards the mall roof. Taking down snipers from the above,  we all rushed to the car and I could only think about the guns I saw.

Why did they have guns.We were now sitting in the car as Layella got into the drivers seat. The girls didn't look scared. Their eyes told me they'd been through this.  They knew what to do. Are they hiding something...?

Layella sped of not taking into mind the speed limit, as if she was trying to get us too safety . I could only stare as they all mumbled a few words,like they didn't, want me to hear. Layella soon slowed down and we were now at the turn to take us to the house, the guards who came with us weren't behind us like they were at the beginning of the trip. The gates opened allowing as entry. Layella soon parked, and we all got out. They all were acting like something big didn't happen a few minutes ago.

"What,was that? I asked, confused and worried. Why were the guards shooting" , I continued.

"Don't worry about, it's been dealt with" . Nonna responded, I decided I didn't like that response and gave another back.

"Yeah, it's been dealt with but what was the issue? Why do the guards even have guns in the first place?"I ask.

" It's best if you ask your father about that," Nonna replied once again.

I decided to leave it and went inside. I could only think that, they were lying to me. The men began asking how was the trip, when Nonna pulled away the uncles and dad, plus nonno to talk to them.

They came back after 5 minutes and Dad looked worried.

"Are you girls okay? Dad asked.

We all nodded but they were hiding something,  I knew it.  Ignoring it for now,  and deciding to confront Dad about it later we moved into the dining hall to eat lunch.

Sorry guys,  been busy<3. I'll try my best.