Chapter 1: Family Reunion

Willow woke up and got dressed for the day she had been dreading for the past two days, the family reunion her mom was throwing. It wasn't her favorite because she had to socialize and to do that with social anxiety felt like a death sentence. However, what got her through was her cousin Gaten. Though he traveled often, he always found a way to get out of press interviews and work on set to visit which made Willow extremely happy.

Messages
(Willy=Willow
Toothless=Gaten)

Willy
ready for this dreadful family reunion? Please tell me you are coming.

Toothless
Only if you change my name back to Gaten...

Willy
In your dreams. But for real, you ARE coming right? I'm dreading having to talk to aunt Carol.

Toothless
YES! Cmon Willy you know me I wouldn't miss this. I asked the Duffers and they made sure I have it off. Also, congrats on coming out to your parents my mom told me!

Willy
Thanks! Happy to be the token gay cousin... I mean there had to be one of us LOL. When are you coming over?

Toothless
probs in 10 min. Also! I'm bringing a friend she had no shoots today on set hope that's ok. I know how you are with meeting new people so I promise I will stick by your side through out all of it!

Willy
Ugh ok... is it that redhead you act with?

Toothless
If you mean Sadie then yes! What were you hoping it was her??? 😏

Willy
Uhhhh no... she's just the only one from the cast I can remember seeing in the trailer besides you...

Toothless
Whatever you say Wills. Just sayin y'all would be cute together. Anyways, ETA 3:15 see you soon 💜