Chapter 9: My Girl

Incoming ft call from Willow💗...

      "Hi Sades!" said the bright eyed girl. She was laying in bed as per usual getting a head start on homework.

"Hi love :) you excited to visit set? I'll show you everything! Catering is great to they have a lot of vegan options for me." said Sadie sitting in her living room staring cheerfully at the girl she adored the most.

Willow smiled, "of course! And I'll be up next Monday does that work? I got to buy plane tickets tonight. I'll stay for a few days with Gaten and his family they offered!"

"Works for me can not wait to see you" the girl smiled at the phone with glee.

There grew a comfortable silence between the two. Willow began doing her homework propping up her phone on her desk. At the other side of the phone, Sadie stared at her in adoration, her favorite hobby ever. After awhile the clock had struck 1am.

"You should go to bed love it's so late! I cant believe you are still doing homework." said Sadie with a hint of concern in her voice.

"UGH I just..." Willow threw her pencil angrily. Sadie then began laughing through the screen.

"Why are you laughing?" Willow said in a frustrated tone leaning her head back.

"It's just cute when you are angry I'm sorry, what's wrong Willy you can talk to me." Willow nearly melted at those words and continued to stare at the ceiling to shield her now flushed cheeks away from Sadie's camera view.

Willow's neck began to hurt so she sighed and at up right now facing Sadie. "I just hate math!" the girl laughed wiping away her tears of frustration. Willow knew it was silly but she always put a lot of pressure on herself to do perfect in every school subject. "I know it's dumb Sades..."

"No no it's not dumb! I'm a perfectionist myself it's hard when you don't get it the first time. Hey wanna do a breathing exercise with me? It helps trust me." said Sadie calmly looking into Willow's eyes.

Willow nearly felt her heart flip from the gorgeous eyes staring back at her teary ones. "Yah ok" she smiled plainly.

"Ok breathe in 1 2 3" Willow followed "then out 1 2 3" this continued for another couple minutes until Sadie saw Willow's anxious state diminish.

"Thank you so much Sadie that helped so much, seriously." said Willow with a low voice feeling more relaxed.

"Anything for my girl." said Sadie feeling accomplished. "Ok but we really gotta go to bed goodnight Willyyy :)"

"Ok goodnight sink" said Willow with a smirk.

"You did not just call m-" Sadie was interrupted by the abrupt ending of the call. She began laughing, both girls did actually. Willow had hung up the phone quick to replay her new favorite sound over and over as she fell deeper into sleep:

Sadie saying "my girl"