Chapter 11: Movie Night

Willow began to unpack her bags in Gaten's guest room when a red head snuck behind her.

"I'm so happy you are here :)" said Sadie giving Willow a hug from behind her back. Willow smiled instantly: "me too!"

Gaten walked in with a smirk. "Am I interrupting something? I have some people for you to meet Willy."

"Coming!" Willow ripped herself out of Sadie's arms and quickly ran down the wooden stairs.

Sadie gave Gaten a look of sadness. "You suck Matarazzo" she was upset Gaten had directed Willow away from her reach. She wanted to spend every moment with the sweet girl before she left the following week.

"Hey cmon it's our friends you can share Willow, ok? If you are good maybe I'll let you sleepover!" said Gaten with enthusiasm.

"I LIKE THAT SOUND OF THAT!" said Sadie wasting no time to meet Willow down the stairs. The brunette was tangled in hugs with Sadie and Gaten's cast mates.

Millie looked at Sadie and pointed right at Willow. "You are soooo right Sades, she is prettier in person!"

Sadie stood there flushed and embarrassed, rocking back and forth. "Haha yup! Gaten what's for dinner?" she said trying to change the subject.

"Swedish fish!" said Gaten looking right at Willow for her reaction.

"SCORE!" Willow laughed and her nose crinkled softly. Sadie stared in admiration.

"Ok but for real what is for dinner Gaten?!" asked Willow.

Gaten slowly slipped a $20 out of his pocket. "Pizza duh! And we can watch a movie tonight, any requests?" Suggestions flooded the room.

"Ooo The Notebook!" everyone turned to Noah in shock.

"Are you for real dude?" asked Willow not far from bursting out in laughter . The boy shrugged and Willow gave a suggestion that deemed way more popular among the group: "let's watch monsters ink"

"HELL YAH" yelled Caleb. Sadie strongly supported the movie choice, well, because Willow had suggested it.

After the pizza was delivered, the group sat in Gaten's living room munching on pizza. Both girls were cuddled in a blanket the moment Willow complained she was cold due to her poor circulation.

Willow's head lay on Sadie's chest, slowly drifting off to sleep. The movie was nearing it's end and the time read 12:03am.

"Y'all we should head up to be-" said Caleb, but he was soon interrupted by Sadie's urgency to shush him. Everyone's heads turned to Sadie's direction.

Soft "awwwws" rang from the living room. Willow had fallen asleep on Sadie's chest, hands intertwined. "Don't. say. a. word." her face flushed and not just because of the blanket they were under.

Gaten snapped a picture of the moment and sent to to his secret gc with Darcy and Chase titling the image: progress!!

Messages
TEAM WADIE💍

Gaten😎
*picture of Willow and Sadie*
Progress! Look at these two!

Darcy😊
UR KIDDING?? HAS TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED

Chase👍
I'm literally gonna pass away from their cuteness

Gaten😎
More Wadie content coming soon gn guys!

Darcy😊
Bye! Keep close eye 👀

Chase👍
Night night 🌚

[end of messages]