Chapter 15: Rain Rain Go Away

As rain hit the windows of Sadie's trailer, the boys and Millie began gathering their sleeping bags packed away for this very occasion. Willow and Sadie were left alone in the trailer while everyone prepared.

"Oh hey these are my pjs!!" said Sadie with a smile handing them to Willow. Mens red patterned pj pants and a small white tank were placed in Willows hands. "Thanks I'll change now!" And with that, she went to the corner of the room and Sadie faced the other side of the trailer patiently waiting....

waiting...

for the girl she liked to get changed into her clothes. Something about that made Sadie's heart race. "Finished changing!! You can turn around now..." Willow flushed and Sadie looked at her in admiration.

"You look so cute in my clothes!! Oh my god!" Sadie reached Willow and gave her a huge bear hug, making them both laugh. That's when the group walked in with their sleeping bags. "Oh are we... interrupting something?" asked Gaten with a smirk. Knowing both girls liked eachother was a power he liked to hold over them. He thought it was quite funny messing with them.

Willow flushed red even more and took a huge step away from Sadie , throwing her a sleeping bag that had been on the floor. "NOPE!!!" yelled Willow. "Ow???" hissed Sadie caught off guard getting attacked by a sleeping bag. Millie whispered softly "they totally like eachother I'm gonna cry this is so cute." Gaten gave her an approving thumbs up.

Time Skip to after they are set up

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" asked Sadie hoping Willow would answer so she could make her very special guest feel welcome. Caleb suggested they play truth or dare instead. The whole group agreed but both Sadie and Willow grew worried for the same reason: Gaten. He knew each girl liked the other and feared the truth coming out. Truth or dare was the perfect opportunity.

Willow tried to steady her breath listening to the soft patter of the rain outside. Sadie saw she looked anxious and assumed it was because she was around new people, new friends. She looked at her and held Willow's hand tight. Willow then proceeded to feel more relaxed and looked at Sadie smiling. However, Sadie was focused on Noah who was going first.

"Noah Truth or Dare!!" asked Millie. Noah pondered for a moment. "Cmon you know me, DARE!" Millie had to think for a moment. The group was on the edge of their seats. "I dare you to.... drink the expired oatmilk in Sadie's mini fridge!"

Noah's eyes widened and the whole group laughed. Sadie enjoyed watching Willow laugh and let loose a bit more, she softened her grip on Sadie's hand.

Noah ran over to the fridge and took a  big sip out of the old oatmilk carton. "So, how was it Noah?" asked Millie. "Honestly not bad besides the CHUNKS!!" the entire group looked in disgust but then again, started laughing.
Gaten began waving his hands around: "ok ok ok settle down, truth or dare.... Willow!!"

Willow looked around the room and tightened her grip yet again on Sadie. She didn't want to be exposed so she choose, "dare!!" Gaten looked defeated. He had wanted her to reveal her secret crush on Sadie right then, right there. However, he didn't let this roadblock get in his way.

"I dare you to dance in the rain with Sadie." Willow began to giggle and Sadie looked at her excitedly. "What song?" Gaten pondered for a minute. "Gold Rush by Taylor Swift" said Gaten with confidence. "Wow Gaten you never struck me as a swiftie." said Willow. "What can I say? Now get out there!!"

The two girls ran outside the trailer as the cast watched from the windows. Gaten's speaker blared Gold Rush by Taylor Swift. The two girls danced screaming the words. Both of them soaking wet and not caring. They jumped around and laughed in the rain. At one point... they got very close to kissing. However, Noah ruined it.

"HEY GET BACK IN HERE YOU WILL BOTH GET SICK!!" Gaten slapped him "dude!!! Didn't you see what was about to happen??" Noah being oblivious was very confused.

"No???"

"They like eachother"

"Oh? OH?"

"Yah... you ruined their moment" said Millie now mad at Noah as well. The group quickly shut up the moment the two dripping girls walked in. They were immediately covered in towels.

Willow mouthed to Gaten, "thank you" with a smile. Gaten gave a thumbs up back and winked. This sleepover was way more fun than Willow had ever dreamed.