Chapter 8: Playing it COOL

⭐️this chapter has a VERY special guest⭐️

flashback to 10mins before Willow is added to the group chat]

Chocolate Daddy Slay Group Chat(Finn⛄️, Millie🪷, Sades💍, Gaten👾, Caleb😎, Noah 🍎)

(Finn⛄️, Millie🪷, Sades💍,
Gaten👾, Caleb😎, Noah 🍎)

Millie🪷 is typing...

Millie🪷
So you are all aware that Sadie has feelings for Gaten's cousin Willow, right?

Sades💍
way to expose my ass Mills🫠

Millie🪷
SORRY! I just want to make sure we are all informed before we add her 😌

Noah🍎
wait we are adding Willow? She's not even apart of the cast...

Sades💍
DUDE ITS SO SHE CAN MEET ALL OF YALL AND GET CLOSE WITH EVERYONE?

Noah🍎
ok fineeeee. Don't be inviting just anyone in here. Willow better be cool❌❌

Finn⛄️
I love Willow I am on board! Sadie is lonely it's kinda getting sad... this needs to end

Caleb😎
True that! I can't take Sadie talking ab how pretty Willow's eyes are anymore

Sades💍
Ouch Finn but true...Hey! They are pretty!

Gaten👾
Of course now shush we are adding her play it cool...

Sades💍
ADD HER! ADD HER! ADD HER!

Willow💗 has been added to the chat

Hi Willy!! Guys this is her!

[End of Flashback]

Willow💗
uh hi guys!! Is this the cast gc?

Gaten👾
Yup! Sadie wanted to add you isn't that sweet 😊

Willow💗
awwww

Sades💍
Did not! Haha... Gaten has wanted to add you for awhile

Willow💗
Oh? Well, either way happy to be here!

At this moment, Gaten got on the phone with Sadie to cut it with the hard to get crap.

"You have to act interested as you naturally are! If you don't she will think you don't like her Sadie." said Gaten with a irritated tone.

"Ugh I don't wanna look too desperate though! Im trying to play it cool." Sadie said in a sly voice trying at act cool and calm.

"Please just next time I try to hint at your romantic interest just roll with it, ok?" said Gaten. Playing match maker was growing hard for him it felt like a chore.

"Fineeee. Ok gtg it's suspicious we are the only ones not texting the chat." Sadie then hung up of the phone and reopened her messages.

Gaten👾
So we, well mostly Sadie, were thinking you could visit set sometime!

Sades💍
Yep!^ it would be so nice to have another girl on set. You might even be able to sleepover!

Willow 💗
YES YES YES! Omg guys I would love that. As long as I don't get in the way!

Sades💍
You could never get in the way love :)

Caleb😎
Young love at its finest ladies and gents

Sades💍
VERY FUNNY CALEB 🤩
Willow💗
Yes young love 😪

Sadie shut off her phone and let out a big "phew" after realizing Willow had taken Caleb's comment as a joke.

She laid in bed pondering how to tell Willow her feelings. The red head was never great at expressing how she feels. She turned to jokes and avoiding her crushes when they became too real. However, with Willow she did NOT want to do that because Willow felt different.

Willow was special.

Then, Sadie recalled what Taylor had told her on the set of her music video: "call me whenever you want advice or just to talk as friends! I want to see you thrive Sadie!" So, she picked up the phone and called Taylor up.

(An: like the TikTok sound what if you just....called Taylor up😪)

"hey Sadie! How are you?! God it's been so long girl" said Taylor on the other side of the phone.

"Great! Hey, the reason I called is I need some advice..." said Sadie with a hint of hesitation.

"Well you called the right person! Spill right now!" said Taylor with excitement.

"There is this girl...". Taylor immediately started ooooing and ahhhing through the phone. You could practically feel her expression of intrigue through the phone.

"Her name is Willow. I like her but I'm not sure how to..."

"tell her?" said Taylor. "Well from experience I would say just. be. honest. It's simple but if you say what you feel and it comes from your heart you are golden!"

"honestly you have a good point!" said Sadie now feeling much better about her situation.

"Also... since I got you here....what re-recorded album is next??😏" said Sadie hoping to god she could get any intel.

"Sadie you know I can't tell you that...." Both girls laughed and once the giggling died down Taylor spoke: "but for real... keep me updated on this Willow girl. Love her name for obvious reasons by the way so I already got a good feeling!"

"Of course Taylor. Ok well she's trying to FaceTime me now so I gtg! But talk to you soon hopefully with good news. Bye!"

"Bye Sades!"

Sadie hung up the phone and answered her favorite person's ft call.