Chapter 6: Speaking of filming...

Messages

Sadie then processed to change Willow's name in her phone....
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx now known as Willow💗

Sadie
Hey :)

Willow💗 is typing...

Willow💗
Hi! Who is this? I hope it's Sades!

Sadie
Yes :) Hi Willy!! So glad this wasn't a prank number 🥰

Willow💗
Oh cmon! I would never do that to a friend

Sadie
Aww ur such a good friend haha...

            At this moment, Sadie's felt a pang in her chest reading over the word friend. Maybe she was only interested in friendship? And for Sadie that was NOT enough. She wanted Willow in a way more than friends kind of way. Though, in truth Willow used the word friend in fear of insinuating anything without full confidence Sadie felt the same romantically. Both so clueless used vocab so far from their genuine feelings.

Willow 💗
Anyway, what are you up to?

Sadie
I'm in Atlanta filming actually! Your cousin is here... I can hear him singing get this: the lion king. I cant stand him. Really losing my mind here wills. 🥹

Willow💗
HAHHAHA IM SO SORRY LOL. Wait I have an idea... stay put

Sadie
Kk?

Incoming ft Call to Toothless✈️  from WILLOW🤓

"Hello? Why are you calling me? You know I'm on set..." said Gaten. He was laying on the floor eating bbq chips waiting to get called for scene; phone propped up against the door.

"Can you please shut up! The whole lot can probably hear you ya know with the singing. Especially Sadie!" Said the brunette in a playful angry tone trying to act annoyed through the call.

"How do you know I'm singing dude? I'm in Atlanta which is miles away from California!"
Gaten responded, leaving against the side of his trailer laughing.

"Uh... Sadie told me :)" the girl smiled wide with cheeks tinted.

"Haha... well ok I'm glad you guys are texting then 😏" Gaten gave a smirk nodding in approval.

"Ok but for real you are annoying her you should sto-" Before Willow could finish her sentence there was a knock at Gaten's door. "Sorry one second Willy!"

"WHO IS IT?" Gaten questioned in curiosity. "SADIE. AND MILLIE!! WE HEARD WILLOW'S VOICE IS SHE HERE?" said Millie in excitement.

Gaten and Willow looked at eachother through the FaceTime call with eyes wide. He then opened the door of his trailer turning the phone to both girls on the steps. They squealed and grabbed Gaten's phone. "HI WILLOW SADIE REALLY LIKES Y-" Before Millie could finish blabbering Sadie's secret, Sadie had clicked the red button to hang up.

"Haha I live another day!" said Sadie accepting her victory. Millie frowned "you know you have to tell her at one point... right?" Gaten approached not far from the girls. "Sadie she's right you gotta confess." "How do you know I like her like that?!" Sadie asked in shock.

"Cmon Sades you literally asked me if she was queer, you weren't exactly good at hiding it." Gaten then rolled his eyes. "Fair fair" Sadie responded in defeat. "I know you thought she was here from her voice on the phone from my trailer so... what if we make what you thought true? What if I invite her here Sadie!? It can help you guys get close!"

Sadie averted her eyes from Gaten's gaze. She felt really nervous. Over text it was easy because she could think about what she had to say first. If Willow came to set, she would have to be put on the spot! "I don't know... seems a bit soon but I do really want her here. It's hard" she said hesitant.

"Please! We can make it a group thing I promise. Maybe I'll just add her to the cast group chat so she can befriend some more of us first so it's not obvious!" Said Gaten. Millie nodded to his genius idea and Sadie agreed. The plan had been set! They took out a pen and paper and wrote on the napkin from catering:

GET Sadie and Willow TOGETHER Game Plan
1. Add Willow to the cast group chat
2. Invite her to set to get them close
3 Sadie's confession!!

The three friends began giggling at the napkin. "This is absolutely ridiculous" said Sadie laughing. "But full proof!!" said Millie. "And funny!" Gaten added.

Sadie stuffed the napkin in her pocket and took a deep breath. This was gonna be interesting.