Chapter 2: The Meeting

The clock struck 3:15pm and little Willow nervously looked out her bedroom window to no. Gaten. What could be taking him so long?  She thought. Finally at 3:30 Gaten pulls up in a red mini van... his mom's. 

"What took you so long?!" said the impatient girl. "Sades was holding me back!! She had to get her shoes on!" And then, there she was. The beautiful ginger jumped out of the car,  shut the car door and Willow felt her heart skip a beat.

Their eyes met and Sadie laughed as the brunette slowly looked down at her guest's shoes. "Can you tie them? I'm sorry I would but Gaten kept raving about the bunny ear method you used to do when you guys were kids. I thought it was so adorable ."

Willow stood there in shock and immediately ran over before Sadie could realize she had been staring for too long. On one knee Willow tied her shoes in bunny ears. Gaten smirked and Willow gave him a death stare. Suddenly , Sadie interrupted their expressions: "are you guys mad at each other? Is it something I did?"

Truthfully, Willow was mad at Gaten for setting her up with the shoe tie story... which was entirely false by the way. He was playing match maker and Willow was NOT having it. She greatly feared relationships and especially ones with girls since she'd just come out of the closet. She quickly responded with fake certainty "god no!! We just like to kid around sometimes that's all..." Sadie shrugged it off and walked into the house being invited in by Willow's Mother.

With one last death stare and an "I'm watching you Matarazzo" Willow stepped back into her house full with relatives and pulled out her phone in a hurry.

Messages:

The Unholy Trinity Group ChatChase=Run 🏃🏼‍♂️Darcy= Dar 🍋 Willow= Wilbur 🐽

Chase=Run 🏃🏼‍♂️
Darcy= Dar 🍋
Willow= Wilbur 🐽

Wilbur is typing....

Dar🍋
she has been typing for ten minutes?? Girl what us UP I'm on the edge of my seat

Run🏃🏼‍♂️
We have now reached 15min, Willy what is going on?

Wilbur 🐽
THE SADIE SINK IS AT MY HOUSE. GATEN BROUGHT HER TO A FAMILY THING. MY PALMS SO SO SWEATY I CANT TYPE MYHDHFHVFHGH

Run 🏃🏼‍♂️
calmmmm Willow. It's gonna be ok. Take deep breaths it's only a girl.

Wilbur 🐽
Only a GIRL? Chase ily but this girl was my sexual awakening when Gaten forced me to watch his Netflix show. I cant do this I'm gonna combust.

Dar 🍋
Wait!! This can be your chance. Try to make a good impression then who knows?! y'all could be dating in no time! Tell Gaten your feelings maybe he can help

Run 🏃🏼‍♂️
yah! ^^^

Wilbur 🐽
For the record, Gaten already knows I think. He is already playing match maker it's driving me insane. I guess you have a point... ugh I'm just scared. Not sure if she even likes girls.

Dar 🍋
Here is your mission for today: find out if she likes girls. Asking Gaten could be a safe route! If you complete it I'll Venmo you $5 I'm not kidding... anything to motivate you because I know you are a scaredy-cat

Wilbur🐽
Fine DEAL. I only said yes because I really want boba later.... See y'all on the other side 🫣