Chapter 13: Talks with GORGEOUS hair

After receiving news of her offer to be an extra in the 4th season, Willow followed Gaten and the crew to Gaten's trailer... which also happened to be right next to Sadie's. The group all made them self's comfortable on the couches.

"So... what time does filming start today?" asked Willow. She was really excited to have such a cool opportunity, all thanks to Sadie!

"Well in about 15min we will all head to our own trailers and get hair and makeup done. I think we start at 9am, right?" asked Gaten. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Sadie turned to Willow. "Hey wanna hang out in my trailer and watch me get into Max mode?!" Willow smiled and said yes leaving the cast to get ready in their trailers alone. Though Gaten would have taken his cousin in during set up, he knew she would love some alone time with Sadie. :)

Willow followed closely behind Sadie and waved back to Gaten (who was winking by the way...) as she exited. Sadie held out her hand and they ran to her trailer. That was until they bumped into a tall man with gorgeous hair...

"Woah woah WOAH!" said Joe Keery standing right in front of the two girls. Willow had stumbled back a bit, but Sadie grabbed her arm ensuring she wouldn't fall from the sudden impact. "Hey you are Sadie's friend who is a new extra, right... Willow?" Willow nodded yes "nice to meet you! Nice hair 👀" Sadie smacked her arm and Joe began laughing.

Before leaving Joe requested a quick word with Willow... alone. The brunette was quite nervous meeting a celebrity. "Ok here's the deal..." said Joe clasping his hands together and looking straight into Willow's eyes.

"I have this feeling Sadie sees you guys as... more than just friends. Or she wants that. Now don't go telling anyone I told you this, but you should hear how this girl talks about you!! It's always Willow this, Willow that between scenes. I just had to tell you just in case you want to make a move."

Willow stood there in puzzled like a deer in headlights. "I could be wrong... but just had to give you the heads up, yah know? Anyway see you around Willow!!" He pushed Willow back to Sadie and she immediately questioned what the talk was about.

Willow shrugged, "ha just him welcoming me to the set. Really sweet cast mate you got there." Sadie wigged her eyebrows but decided to ignore the odd encounter and welcomed comes the pretty girl into her trailer.