Chapter 14: creepy eyes...

Warning: features st season 4 vol 1 spoilers!

       After her encounter with Joe, Willow pondered the possibility of Sadie liking her back. It felt impossible, but he wouldn't just bring it up for nothing, right? That's when she decided to text her friends from Sadie's trailer while she was filming.

 It felt impossible, but he wouldn't just bring it up for nothing, right? That's when she decided to text her friends from Sadie's trailer while she was filming

The Unholy Trinity Group Chat
Chase=Run 🏃🏼‍♂️
Darcy= Dar 🍋
Willow= Wilbur 🐽

Wilbur is typing....

Wilbur🐽
hi... I have some tea for y'all

Dar🍋
SPILL. RIGHT. NOW.

Wilbur🐽
Ok so, Joe pulled me aside and hinted Sadie had feelings for me

Dar🍋
Joe? As in THE JOE KEERY AKA LOVE OF MY LIFE STEVE THE HAIR HARRINGTON?!

Wilbur🐽
Yup!! Sorry I forgot ab your crush on him I'll make sure to put in a good word 😉

Run🏃🏼‍♂️
Wait so you are telling me you basically have a confession from Sadie through
a cast mate?

Wilbur🐽
Technically??

Dar🍋
OK NOW MAKE A MOVE IMMEDIATELY, THIS SO YOUR CHANCE!

Run🏃🏼‍♂️
I second this!! Where is Sadie right now?

Wilbur 🐽
On set!! I'm in her trailer. Hey one sec there is a knock at my door BRB

Dar🍋
Saved by the bell this time Willy, don't think we will forget about this!!

Wilbur🐽
🙄

Conversation ended

      Willow turned towards the door with her phone in hand, "who is it?!" She could hear the red heads laugh from outside the door. "Your favorite person duh! But before I open this door promise not to freak out, ok?" Willow furrowed her eye brows "okkkk?"

When the door opened Willow stood there in shock. Sadie's looked EXTREMELY creepy with only the whites of her eyes showing. Her jaw literally dropped.

Willow held Sadie's chin inspecting her eyes. "ARE YOU OK? YOUR EYES YOUR EYES!! SADES OH MY GOD. GATEN? ANYONE?HELP HELP!" she began running to the door for help. That is until Sadie grabbed her arm laughing.

Willow thought she had gone mad. "Willy it's for the show, Max gets possessed by Vecna it's ok!! It's just contacts!" Sadie went in for a hug "sorry for scaring you!" Willow let out a breath of relief and hugged the girl tightly. Suddenly Millie knocked. "Don't tell me she has eyes like yours pleaseee..." said Willow fearing her friend on the other side of the door.

Sadie shook her head no and squeezed her hand giving Willow butterflies instantly. It's funny, even with creepy eyes Sadie still looked cute to her.

"I see you met our scary friend here!" said Millie laughing gesturing to Sadie. "Hey it's not that bad, right Willy?" Willow sucked in her breath and avoided eye contact. "Oh cmon not you too!!" Sadie said in frustration. Willow spoke up "hey you are still cute tho even with no pupils!" Sadie and Millie burst out in laughter.

"That is single-handedly the best compliment I've ever received!" said Sades giving another hug to Willow. "But I do prefer you with pupils..." said Willow. The girls laughed once again. "Oh hey so why I'm here.... I came by to let you know that the rest of filming is getting canceled just for today sadly. :(" said Millie.

Sadie and Willow looked in confusion. "Why?" they said in unison. "Well it's started to sprinkle and usually that wouldn't stop filming, but it's gonna start down-pouring soon. HUGE thunderstorm is coming!" said Millie with a sad expression. "YES!" Sadie punched her arm into the air.

"Why are you so happy about this?" asked Willow. Sure she loved thunderstorms, but why Sadie was so excited was beyond her since it had stopped production. Sadie looked at Millie in excitement, "You know what this means right, tradition?" Millie's eyes lit up "CAST SLEEPOVER OH MY GOD SADES I TOTALLY FORGOT!"

"Sleepover? Where? Your house?" asked Willow. "Nope better!" said Sadie. Millie smiled and looked at Willow, "Everytime production gets cancelled, which usually happens at least once every season, we have a sleepover in our trailers with pizza and games!"

"Woah that's so cool! You guys have fun tonight!" said Willow. She assumed since she was only an extra she wasn't invited to such a special cast tradition.

"What do you have cooler plans?? YOU HAVE TO STAY OVER TONIGHT PLEASE!! I'll let you borrow my pjs!!" Sadie looked at her with puppy dog eyes. Willow felt so loved in this moment that should could only let out one word.

"YES!"

a/n: i finished vol 2 and have no words. Spoiler: hope my max girlies and gays doing ok. We are really suffering during these times. And right after pride month? How dare you Duffer brothers.