Chatper 1: Bam, Betrayals, and Beatups

Editor's Note: This fafniction was originally written in Google Docs and was first published on the official eglets11 Google Sites. The formatting was altered for publication on Wattpad.com. If you would like to view the original work, please refer to the official eglets11 Google Sites (https://sites.google.com/view/eglets11) or follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/TOGH1

Authors AN: hi guys I am eglets11 and I am writing a fafniction today. its called Tower of God high school (TOuGH for short because it is a cool acrunim) and is a high school au with the characters from Tower of God but they are high schoolers. And also Bam will be a girl nowso he can do a cool fight scene to Rachel (it will be much epic).

I want to thank you to my editor/profreader who helped edit this and also google docs which is where i wrote this in. And also SIu is who wrote Tower of god so I will thank him too

Enjoy the reading

DISCLAIMER: I dont own Tower of God this is just a fanfictoijn

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Chatper 1: Bam, Betrayals, and Beatups

September 19, In Tower city:

It was September 19 and everyone knows what that means. It's the day before the first day of school, which is kind of bad and good bad because you have to do homework and tests and stuff but good because you can see your friends and not have to do chores all day and get yelled at by your parents for being lazy.

Every high schooler in Tower City was getting ready for highschool at Tower High, short for Tower High School. There were many clubs inside Tower High because it was a big school and two of the clubs were fighting they were... ZAHRAD FANS CLUB and FUG CLUB!!!

There was a bunch of compliacted stuff that made them fight. But that is not the point of this story so we will not be talking about that.

Anyways, all the high schoolers in Tower City were excited for highschool except for one...a girl named the 25th Bam!

Baam was not excited for high school at all because her former best friend Rachel (the worst and meanest firl in all of existenc) had BETRAYED her really bad before and now Bam could never show her face in public again. She even had to change her name and move, it was so bad.

"Bam, tomorrow is the first day of high school!" said Bam's Mom. "You should go get ready."

"No Mom, I can't go to school because what if I get betrayed again and I have to change my name again?" said Baam, kind of meanly because she was sad inside but the sadness turned into madness whenever she talked. It was like throwing up where you could not stop even though it was really gross because there was baceterias and stuff inside you so you had to barf it all out.

Except with Bam it was with bad feelings and not throw-up and also they did not leave so easily, it was kind of like hwen you get the stomach flu and throw up everything even water but you are still sick and keep throwing up until you wish that you did not have a digestive system to throw up out of.

"That is no excuse, you will still have to get an education and think about your future," said BAam's Mom in the way that moms do when they start doing a mom lecture.

"But mom!" Vam yelled frustrationly. Bam's Mom just didn't understand. Being betrayed hurt so much. It was so painful and terrible and you felt so bad all the time afterwards. It was like when you get up in the middle of the night to get water but you open the freezer door instead of the refidgerator and a big piece of frozen meat falls on your toe and your toenail turns black and falls off, except worse. SHe could never ever ever go back to school and get hurt again!