Cjapter 11: Gaymers, G-Fuel, and Gigabytes of Mysteries

Authors AN: helo guys its da the start of a new book!!! HOOOOORRRAAAAAAAAYYYYY 2!!!!!!!! I wood like to thank all the peple who made this possible like my editer for prrofreading this and SIU for making TOG (Tower of God (HIghschool (the name of this fafniction))) and also gugle docs which was were i wrote this in

n e ways ENJOY DA STORYS GUYSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ・゚:*ヽ(^ワ^)ノ*: ・゚

DISCLAIMER: if i did i wouldnt be riting fafnictions would i?

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Cjapter 11: Gaymers, G-Fuel, and Gigabytes of Mysteries

Obligatory recap section:

Last time, on TOuGH...

Jue Viole Grace is captured by a strange gaymer child and brought to his abode, unaware of the events about to unfold.

Meanwhile, Ja Wangnan attempts to deny the truth of his imminent death at the (metaphorical) hands of the incurable disease, Metastatic Testicular Exacancer, more colloquially known as ligma disease. Haunted by his past and deprived of any hope for his future, he continues to live on, even when constantly shadowed by the relentless passage of time and the inevitability of loss. (AUTHORS AN: Lol. O(≧∇≦)O)

Also meanwhile, Khun Aguero Agnes is... idk, its been like 4 chapters since we last saw him. I kinda forgot about him.

Annyways guys back 2 da story!

September 28, 3:02 PM, Incel Child's House

As the truck that had brought them there drove away, Viole watched da gamer brat walk towards his house. It was like one of those boat houses, which is a house that is also a boat.

Viole had no idea why she was here, but whatevs. Weird things just seemed to happen around her for some reason, no point questioning it. Might as well just go with the flow and explore the new locale. Surely there would be some interesting things to plunder.

Disappointingly, upon closer inspection, there appeared to be little on the shoreline bordering the houseboat aside from trash and other such pollution.

Wow, what a waste of time, Viole grumbled in her head, kicking a nearby plastic bag.

The plastic bag was unharmed. It gently floated through the air like a polyethylene jellyfish, mocking Viole with its flimsy, transparent mockery.

A vein throbbed in Viole's forehead. She violently kicked the bag again, getting her foot tangled in the bag and falling over like a foolish buffoon.

"Why you—"

Clenching her teeth in irritation, Viole slowly got back on her feet, glaring at the bag like it owed her $20.

"Fine then..." she hissed. "If that's how you wanna play... LET'S DANCE LIKE IT'S 2007 AND WE'RE PLAYING DDR!!!!!!"

[Dadadada dadadada dadadada dadadada DA da da da da da Da da da da da da DAAA DAAAAAA DA DADADADA DAAAAdadada Daaaaaa da da DAAA da da da]

(guess what pokemon version da encounter theme is from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hint: it's my favorite vorsion!!!)

Wild PLASTIC BAG appeared! What will VIOLE do?

⏵ BATTLE POKÉMON

ITEM RUN