Cpharter 8: The Hospital, "Healing" Doctors, and Hard Truths to Swallow

Authors AN: chapter 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK for Readings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I wish I did own Tower of god but I do not own tower of God even though I wish I did but I still don't because wishes don't come true because life is unfair but I can still dream but that's all dreams are dreams and I still don't own Tower of God and just in case you didn't get the memo I don't own Tower of god and I'll say it again just for good measure that I don't own Tower of God but I can write this faniction but I still won't own tower of god and that's sad.

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Cpharter 8: The Hospital, "Healing" Doctors, and Hard Truths to Swallow

September 25, 4:27 PM, Tower City Hospital

Wangnan worke up with a huge headache and blurry visoin.

"ugh where am i" he saod looking around ocnfusedly.

He was in a hospitlal room like you see on tv. It was white and there was a window anda abed that Wangman was in, and one of those bags with tubes on a stick.

Wangnan look his body which was covered head to tow with bandage! He was very injure from hemhorging, that was the reason for his cast!!

Then Wangnan saw a gril in the door of the room. She had long waist black hair and pink eyes and was wearing a flower on her hair. Her name was Yeon Yihwa and she had fire powers.

"OMG Wangnab,, thank God you are finally awake/alive! It has been like over 2 days since the events of last chapter occurred and this is totally natural and necessary exposition!" The girl said. "I was so worried that you were going to die that I CAME~ all the way to the hospital to see you! Are you okay?"

Wangnan look at the girl. "Who... are you?" he asked

"Y-you don't remember me?" Yihwa gasped in surprise and sadness. How could Wangnan not rembener her? Did he had a brain injury from the UFO thing? Oh no that was so bad!

"I-I-I..." Yihwa looked at Wangnan and started crying because she was scared that Wangnan would not be able to remember anything. "WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WANGBNAN!!!!!!!!"

"Oh Yihwa you shouldnt cry... I was onyl joking," said Wanman and it was true he didnt actually lose his memorys! That only happens in anime and soap operas and stuff and not real life!

"W-W-WHAT!!!!!!!???!E" Yihwa said in anger. "Y-Y-You BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKAA!!! I was ACTUALLY WORRIED about YOU and you PLAYED a JOKE on ME like THISSS??????????????!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID BAKA!" SHe started to hit Wangnan angrily in her angry anger and Wangnan started saying "Ow ow ow that hurts ow."

"Ow... why are you so violent and personality switching all the time..." Wangnan said in pain. "Also, I wasn't completely lying about losing my memory. There are some thing I can't remember/."

Yihwa gasped in horrification again. "Oh no!" she yelled and started crying again.

"Calm down Yihwa, I remember most stuff about my life and whatever, but I can;t remember wahat happened to put me in the hospital. The last thing i rememmber is being kidnap and thats it." said Wangnan.

"OH... you still remember me?" Yihwa brightened up. "Phew, thank Goodness for that. I don't really know what happened either, I just found you bleeding out on my lawn."