Charttpre 7: Aguero Agnes Again, More Blood, and Car Crashes

[Inserting new writer - loading...]

[New writer successfully loaded! Press any key to begin automatic writing. Thank you for using WRITEROCITY 1.1.1.1 and supporting BAKA INC~ <3! Look forward to future updates and improvements~!]

[(っ◉◡◉)っ ~♥ ~♡ ★ ♡~ ♥~ ◝(◕▽◕⬬)◟]

Authors AN: i write another chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! read and review thany you for reading!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TOEWR OF GOD PLESASE DONT SUE ME

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Charttpre 7: Aguero Agnes Again (even though this is technically supposed to be a chapter from Wangnan's POV because they change every 3 chapters), More Blood, and Car Crashes

September 22, 11:42 AM - Rachel's Evil Lair's Garage

ANYWAYS, BAck to teh story!!!!!!

The wimpy guard told the awesome Khun directoins to get ot rachel's evil lair's garage. That was whre the like, cars and stuff were so they could get in one and escape...oh yeah Wangnan was still there cuz Khun was suprer nice and brought him out so he wouldnt like, die.

Even though he was STILL bleeding everywhere and it was like, supre grody and studf.

So yeah Khun was like, dragging along Wnagnans body with him, leaving a trail of like blood and viscera and other stuff behind.

Wagnnan was STILL bleeding, like seriuosly this was really getting out of hand.

Eventually, they got to the garege and hijacked one of the cars using Khuns amartness! It was yellow (Khun's least favorite color), magenta (Khun's 523rd favorite color), and blue (khun's third favorite color), and it had words on the side that said: The RACHELIMOUSINE™.

Khun quickly shoved Wangnan into the back of the limo, puncturing him with his ⋆˖⭑*✯~fabulous~✯*⭑˖⋆ stilettos once agani, and climbed into the front seat.

Wgnagnan bleated in pain, barely conshius.

(AUthors AN: lol).

"How do I drive this thing...eh, whatever. Time to wing it using my savviness and intelligibility!!" AA started puling random levers and hitting randpm buttons before grabbing the steering wheel and stepping on a random pedal with his foot.

The RACHELIMOUSINE™ crahshed through the wall right next to the garage door, because SCREW DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!! And Also khun couldtn open it anyways he deidn't know how to.

It shot out of the garage as fastly as a bullet shooting out of a gun!!!!!!1 expcet it was a car instead of a bullet and a garage wall instaed of a gun.

"HAHAHAHHAHHAHHA YEEAAAHHHHH WE'RE FREE!!!!!" AA said in triumphation.

Freedom! Glorious freedom at last! *eagle srceech* 🦅🍔💵🗽💥💯