Capter 6: Aguero Agnes, A JailBreak, and Catastrophic Blood Loss

Authors AN: hi guys another chapter here! Thanks for reading, remmber to review and rate and like and share with all your freinds if you enjyoed it! TY!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TOG!!!!!! Siu does

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Capter 6: Aguero Agnes, A JailBreak, and Catastrophic Blood Loss

September 22, 11:11 AM, Rachel's evil lair - Jail cell #69

Percent of budget remaining: 99%

"Ughhh..."

Khun Aguero Agnes woke up grogilly. He blinked his eyes triredly and tried to move his numb fingers. It was so cold. And everything was so blurry.

Where was he? How did he get here?

...oh right, Rachel.

She was such a bitch. The bitchiest bitch. The BOAT (bitchest of all time).

Fuck her. When he got out of here he would punch Rachel right in her stupid Rachelly face and break her nose or something.

Well, he had to get out of wherever this was first. The prospects of a jailbreak seemed slim though, even for the great Khun AA. It was just a room with solid, metal walls, no obvious points of escape. There was a tiny window with bars at the very top of one of the walls, but Khun doubted he could even fit his hand through it, even without the bars. Could he force open the cell door? He doubted it, they looked way too solid to break with his bare hands. Dammit. Maybe he shouldn't have slacked off so often during those Shinsu classes...

It didn't look like getting out would be so easy.

Then suddenly, there was a voice!

"Eughhh...where am I...?"

Gah, where had that come from???

Khun looked around wildly, before his eyes fell on a blonde guy in the opposite corner from him. Wait, how had he not noticed that guy before now? Was his vision really that bad?

"Who are you? Where did you come from? What do you want? Are you working with Rachel?" AA demanded.

"Wha... I don't know what youre talking about, I was just going home when I got knocked out and now I'm here," the guy said, confsued.

"Nice try, but I'm not so gullible! REVEAL YOUSELF, FILTHY SERVANT OF RACHEL!!!!! TELL ME WHERE BAM IS RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR I'LL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB, BAKE YOUR ENTRAILS INTO PASTRIES, AND FEED THEM TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!"

"No seriously I have no idea what you're talking abotu!" said the guy, still ocnfused. "I don't know who this Rachel person is!"

"Oh really? You're not a dirty servant of rachel?" Khun aside suspiciasly. "But you have the same hair color as her! I'm not going to stop verbally assaulting you until you give me some definitive proof as to why I shouldn't tear you apart with nothing but my teeth, fingernails, and determination, you filthy blonde!''

"Okay, fine. Firstly, If i was working for this rachel person, which I'm not, why would they lock me up in here with you? What good would that do." the guy rolled his eyes. "Also, I'm guessing we were bothh kidnapped, so instead of arguing and making death threats, how about we try to escape from wherever this is. I have school nxet week after all."

"Hmmmm..." AA considered. "Hmph, fair enough."

"Well nice to meet you I guess. I'm Wangnan," the guy said.