Chpter 12: Arboretums, Bees, and Crushes Part 1

Authers AN: Hiiiiiii Im back gyus!!!!!!!!!!!

Lest week our class went 2 da arbortretum or however u spell it and looked at all the plants and scrubs and wathever for school feeldtrip. So that is what i wa inspire by, this chapter is about nature and studf bcuz that is good and deep.

Also... HAPPY HALOWEN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! 🎃🍬🍭🍫☠️I finished tihs chapter in time even tho we had a brunch of homework and stuff so that is cool! i put sum spookay halleween stuff (like gooses) in this chapyer so be prepered... for DA SCARES!!!!1!!!!!! >:D

Anyweys thx 4 reading and make sure to read and revow and comment if u liked this chepter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: nope i dont' own tog!!!!

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Chpter 12: Arboretums, Bees, and Crushes Part 1

September 30, 9:00 AM, FUG Club HQ

Today it was the last day of septomber, and also sunday, which is one of the best days of the week because there is no school and that is cool, but not a cool as saturday because on sunday you have to go back to school tomorow but on Saturday you don't.

Viole was still at the FUG Club HQ, or as she called it, the FUG Clubhouse. She would sing it to the tune of the Mickey mouse clubhouse theme song (like F-U-G-F-U-G. F-U-G-F-U.) because it annoyed the stupid FUg Slayersd, and she liked annoying the dumb, weird Slayers.

She had been living at the FUG Club HQ ever since her house burned down, so like 1 and a half weeks. It wasn't very lugjerious or anything, because she was just living in the guest room. It was like staying at a cheap motel, except with less bedbugs and more weird Club members.

One time she had seen a guy wearing a fursuit thing except without fur and made of metal talking to Ha Junsung. Another time she had seen a furry that was like the opposite of a catgirl, which is a dog guy.

There were a lot of furries in FUG club for some reason.

That was the main reason Viole didn't leave her room much, even though Ha Jinsung always told her to go outside some more. No, there were too many weirdos around, it wasn't worth it.

She'd had enough of weirdos, what with all the weirdos at the mall, weirdos at the High School, and weirdos at her own (temporary) house!

The world truly was so unfair.

(Anywayz... back 2 the story.)

SUddenly there was a knock on Viole's door! Viole looked at the door from where she was lieing on the bed and said "Come in." The person knocking on the door came in.

It was......................................................................................................... HA JINSUNg!!!!!

"Good morning, Jyu Viole Grace." said Ha Jinsugn. "It is a pretty nice day 2day, is it not? I thought that it would be good to go on a trip somewhere."

"Um... sorry but no thanks." said Viole. She was feeling kind of sad today because of her life which had so many compicated problems. She didn't really want to go outside, like she was a hikkomori, because the world was so bad and hard to do.

"Dont be such a shut in hikorkimori, You know how the saying goes: if you don't go outside enough you'll get dragged away by evil spirits and turn into a ghost!! Ahahahahaha." Ha Jindung spoke wisely.