Chpter 13: Arboretums, Bees, and Crushes Part 2

Authers AN: SORRY 4 DA SUPER LAET UPDATE GUYS, a hole bunch of reallife stuff happened (mostly baka math and stupid histoyr) so i couln't write that much.

Also the gogle doc i was writing this in GOT DELETED for sum reason so it took a long time 2 find out wut happened and get it back but i did in the end

I STRATED MAI U TUBE CHANEL!!!!!!!!! Im eglets11 there SUBSCRIB IF U WANT 2 LOL!!!!!

Also MARRY EARLY CHRISMISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again srry 4 being l8.

Well hope u enjoy the story!!! Rate and review if u liked it or if u didnt like it wutever!

DISCLAIMER: No :(((((( *crys*

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Chpter 13: Arboretums, Bees, and Crushes Part 2

September 30, 11:23 AM, Tower Arboretum

Khun Agueri Agnes cautiously poked at his Towerphone with his finger, wondering if it was suddenly going to blow up. As per one of Mister E's demands, he had installed a certain "app" onto his Towrphone.

That app... was called "EMILY." It was a mysterious app said to be able to predict the future.

Khun had his doubts though, considering that this "EMILY" only had 2 point 42069 stars on the Towerphone App store. Plus the reviews were all just bots. But whatever. Khun didn't have anything to lose except maybe his phone... and it was just a burner anyways so he didn't really care that much about it.

"Hmm... how does this thing work?" Khun sed to himself as he opened the app. He was on a homepage that said some stuff about EMIlY and the workshiop and whatever.

He clicked on a button that said "Start a Conversation With EMILY!" and then he was brought to a screen that was like a texting screen where you could text stuff.

"Hmm... I guess i should text something?" said Khun AA questioninly and so he put in a random test question, not really expecting anything.

AA: What is happening at the Tower Arboretum on September 30, 11:25 AM?

Nothing happened for a while. Then...

EMILY: A "calamity" will cause a great chain of misfortune.

Khun scoffed. "What a vague and unhelpful statement to make. This "EMILY" thing or whatever is totally a scam, who would ever fall for something like this."

But then... he saw IT. The "calamity" that EMILY was talking about was indeed real.

As to what that "calamity" was, it took the form of...

September 30, 11:23 AM, Tropical Greenhouse: Carnivorous Plants Section

The thing Viole had seen was......................................................................................................

BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The annoying stupid gaymer that was such a pain in the butt to be around!

Viole made teh kind of face that you make when your eating a burger and it's good and warm on the outside but when you start eating more of it, the inside of the burger turns out to be cold, frozen, and (gorden ramsy voice) RAW!!!