Chstper 9: Viole, Violence, and Very Unexpected People

Authors AN: HI guys its eglets11! And I have written a chapter! That is super cool and great. My friend read this and thinks that its super interesting and stuff so yeah. REad this, and also THANK sfor READING GUYS!!!!!!!

Btw the flu or whatever it is is getting betters so dont wrory i am not going to die like Wangnan and his ball diseaese. After all artists are very long lived adn they have great immune systems just look at Pablo Pickaso and stuff PS i found this wikpedia page this is more proof artist (like me) are not die easily:

DISCLAIMER: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo I dont. :(

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Chstper 9: Viole, Violence, and Very Unexpected People

September 27, 4:00 PM, At The Tower Mall

Today it was one week since the frist day of schol. It was sruper boring and like literally nothing interesting happened for Jue Viole Grace.

She was still living at the dumb FUG HQ instead of her house because her house had been burned down by the dumb stupid fire that sucked.

Anyways school was just like school was, suprer boring and stupid and dumb. Why anyone would ever want to go there was a mystery since scool was like the dumbest thing ever and nobody should ever like going there it SUCKS. BUTTS.

But Viole still went there because she had no other choice, because school was just where people had to go, it was like a prison; it even had the prison gates around it that prevented students from leaving; like they were animals being herded to the slaughterhouse, they lived in ignorance.

Yeah, school is kind of like Attack on Titna where they lived behind walls except with school the students lived behiind bars so maybe it was more like a prison. Maybe this is not such a good metaphor. But whatever.

Whatever it was SCHOOL SUCKED. It was THE OppoSITE of everything Good in the world.

It was so bad because you had to do work and stuff like math and english which are the dumbest things ever I mean Im already good at english i speak this langugae flutenly so why would i need to take a dumb class about it.

My writing and english skill are like so good already there is no point in stupid english and the stupid dumb idiot teacher just doesnt realize my TALENT and she HAVE me a BAD GRADE becuse she is dumb and stupid and idiot like school and i HATE SCHOOOL SO MUCH>........ It IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PURE! EVIL! EVEN EVILER THAN RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK SCHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways 5this story is about Viole so maybe i should write about HOW BAD ADN GROSS AND SHITFUCKDICKS SCHOOL IS some other time.

So Viole had been going to school for one week and it was just meh. Something weird did happen though, and that was how Wangnan was like in the hospital and stuff, and his dumb friends went to interogate VIole all suspicious-like because they thought SHE put him in the hospital.

But that was a dumb idea. Viole did not care about Wangnan that much. Why would she bother with putting him in the hospital or whatever?

And also on the day the had been hospitlized Viole was at the Tower Bookstore shelf-reading manga and not buying it. She could not have done the dumb crime. So Viole said so to Wangan's little cliche of groupies and they had to give up on that.