Charpet 4: Khun Aguero Agnes, Babysitting, and Ice Cream

Authors AN: hi guys im done with another chapter , chapter 4, red and reviwei and enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I dont own the charcaters and tower of god i only own the plot of th=is faniction

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Charpet 4: Khun Aguero Agnes, Babysitting, and Ice Cream

September 20, 4:00 PM, In Khuns house

Khun Aguero agnes or A.A. for short had a big problem.

That problem was someone named Khun Ran, a very very annoying little brother who did annoying brother stuff.

Right after Khun AA got home after the first day of school, he had been forced to babysit Ran because of "reasons" was what his dumb sister said. He had asked what kinds of reasons and she had just said "Reasonable reasons, now go do it now" and AA gave up asking because he knew that it would be more impossible to get information out of her than to beat Animal crossing.

So now AA was babysitting Ran but Ran said that he wasn't supposed to call it babysitting because Ran wasn't a baby, but AA thought Ran was still a kid so it was close enough.

After all one time when Hatsu was buying something from the vendign machine and it got stuck inside, Ran and Anak had both put their arms inside the vending machine to try and get it out but they had their ams stuck and Khyn had to put butter and soap in the slot to get their arms unstuck. In the end paracool of all things had gotten it out using the leftover butter and soap and Ran and Anaak were both inshamed.

Right now Ran was playing on his PlayStation 2 playing Kingdom Hearts II (it is a good game taht my friend says you should play) which was good mostly. Even if the game sounds were loud and annoying at least AA would not have to chase Ran around like he was trying to make Ran eat a vegetable which Ran hated.

So AA just sat there feeling bored and wanted Ran beating Heartleses and stuff.

"What a way to waste a perfectly good afternoon, babysitting Ran all day" thought Khun AA in his head.

He could have been doing cool things using his big awesome brain, but he was hindered from greatness by this stupid babysitting thing. Khun felt really really really really really bored now.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang! Khun went to the door to see who it was. He looked through the door pephole and he saw...a bunch of people wearing cloaks with clipboreds!

Khun AA, who was very smart and also intelligent, recognized the logo they were wearing as the Zahsasd Logo!

He used his smart brain to idea who these people were. They were probaby from Zhaad's Fans Club to make them worship Jdahad since that's what they did. AA was from one of the Ten Grate Families so he knew that they wanted himto join their dumb cult thing.

Even though they called themeslves a club AA couldn't be fooled, he was too astute and percipient for that. Khun didn't want anything to do with the ZFC club and their weird, culty worshipping. He was busy being awesome!

So he ignored the door and went back to pretending to babysit Ran while actually looking at his Towerphone.

He sat on the sofa that was in the living room nex to Ran and opened his Towerphone and then saw a message from Endordsi on his Tower Instant Messaging app.

The message said:

Hi Khun, me and everyone else is going to fucking meet at the goddamn Tower Park. If you want to come the fuck there you can come too and if you are too fucking busy you can make up an excuse or some shit if you still want to fukcing come.