Carpeth 10: Another Schoolday, Big Questions, and an inCel Child

Authors AN: I dont have any stuff to say but thankyou for reading alike always you guys ROX!!!!!!!!!! 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿(lol)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Tower of God or any of its characters i only one this story because its fnafscitonis.

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Carpeth 10: Another Schoolday, Big Questions, and an inCel Child

September 28, 11:36 AM, At Tower Highscool

Today it was another day and that meant school again because that is the name of this fanfiction, tower of God Highschool so I think they should be spending more time at school instead of outside of school so that the title is still true.

Viole was back to school again today. It was as stupid, dumb, and boring as always, but no matter. In four years time, she would be recieving the fruits of her labors, the fabled high school diploma, a legendary S+ tier item. Even though it was just a piece of paper.

Anyways, today school might have been as stupidumboring as always, but on the bright side it was Friday, which was one of the best days of the week, second only to Saturnday. The only other upside was that Wangnan was no longer in the hospital.

"Hey Viole! Hey Viole! Hey! Hey! Hey Viole! Viole! Hey Viole hey! Viole Viole hey hey! Hey-"

"COULD YOU STOP BEING ANNOYING FOR ONE MOTHER CRAPPING SECOND SO I CAN FINISH MY PARAGRAPH, OR DO I HAVE TO CUT OFF YOUR MAN POPSICLE AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT TO MAKE YOU STOP YAMMERING?????/"

There was a brief moment of silence as Wangnan's puny brain attempted to register Viole's threat. Then:

"Hi Jue! Hi Jue! Hi! Hi! Hi Jue! Jue! Hi Jue hi! Jue Jue hi hi! Hi hi! Jue Jue! Hi Jue! Hi!"

Did Viole say upside? Yeah, she meant downside.

Viole had forgotten how ANNOYING Wangnan was.

Seriously, had he always been SO. FREAKING. IRRITATING? Did his time of isolation in the hospital make his annoyingness more potent or something?

"SHUT UP! AND I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE MY FIRST NAME." said Viole.

Another moment of silence, as Wangnan attempted to find another loophole.

Thankfully, just as he opened his mouth, Wangnan was interupted by being grabbed on the arm by a girl with long waist black hair and pink eyes and wearing a flower on her hair. Her name was Yeon Yihwa and she had fire powers.

"Wangnan, the teacher told me to tell you that you still haven't turned in your homework and you only have until tomorrow to—who's she?"

Yihwa looked at Viole suspiciously and tightened her grip on Wangnan's arm.

(Author's AN: Oooooooooooooooooooh, catfight?????????????? 😻🐱✊🙀)

"Uhhh... wait haven't you met before?" Wangnan evaded the question. "Remember? WHen that crazy bitc- uh, I mean, b-bat with the clipboard was trying to force us to join the ZFC?" He frowned and looked meaningfully at Yihwa. "Which you did, even though I TOLD you not to be pressured into doing it?"

Now it was Yihwa's turn to avoid Wangnan's accusatory gaze. "It was—it wasn't—I was my own choice! And it's none of your business what clubs I join! B-B-B-b-b-b-B-B-BAKEA!!!"