Chaprte 5: The Second Day of School, School Festivals, and Surprises

Authors AN: HELLO im back and im done with AMNOTHER CHAPYER YAY :D

Enjoy read and remembrer rate and review and stuff!!!!

DISCLAIMER: Nope torew of god isnot mine D,:

Tower of God Highschool

✰»⊱•············· ⋆°˖༻✯༺˖°⋆ ·············•⊰«✰

Chaprte 5: The Second Day of School, School Festivals, and Surprises

September 21, 7:00 AM, In Khun's house

Today is was the second day of school and also Friday, which is the second best day of the week after Saturday.

Khun AA woke up at 7:00 exactly in the morning, he got up and did the normal morning stuff which he normally did.

He put on his blue bandana and he put on his school unifform which was a plain white shirt underneath a red blazer with the Tower High School logo on it (which was a picture of a tower), matching pants, balck socks, and black loafers. It clashed with his bandana a lot which was annoying but there were some tihngs in life that you could not change no matter how much you wished you could.

Next he ate breakfast and then went to school where school happened. He did all his advanced classes (because he was smart) but even they wree really easy because he was so intellectent. He did not really care about school though, he only cared about finding Bam.

At lunch he went to talk to Yuri who was a Princess about Bam. Yuri knew a lot of people since she was a princess so she would be useful in help find Bam. Also Yuri also wanted to find Bam so that was good.

"Hello Princess," said AA talking to Yuri. "I have onfirmation that Bam is still alive."

"WHAT!" said yuri in great surprisingly. "Really? Do you know where she is? How did you get this informtaion?!!!!!"

"One of my old middle school classmates gave me a note," said Khun. "The girl with red hair and one eyes, Hwaryun."

"The one in FUG??" ask Yuri. "That seems untrustworthy."

"No I know Hwayun. She never gives information she doesnt think is useful to her goals, and she doesn't lie. She can see thef future you know," said Khun.

"Well that is not special. Evan can see the future too" said Yuri talking about her butler/lackey/manservant/in denture servant.

"Yes but Hwaryun can do it in special way," said Khun AA.

"Oh okay then" say Yuri.

"Now it is time to initiate Phase 2," said AA.

"Oh wow Phase 2???????" said Yuri, shocked.

"Yes." said Khun AA. "We will begin conduct further investigation into potential places where Bam could be. First we will try looking at..." He pointed at a flyer on the wall!!!!

It was a yellow papered flyer and it had a picture of a School Festival Stall on it and a bunch of words too. It was about the upcoming School Festival which was happening the next monthish in Octomber.

"THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL!!!" he read the flye.

(AUTHOR AN: If you don't know school festivals are festivals in school. They do stuff like maid cafes and haunted houses and stuff like in anime.)

"Wow omg!" said Yuri.

"The Wrokshop Battle for new highschoolers will be held during the School Festival and everyone who is anyone will be participating. Bam too! since there is only one Highschool in Tower City and that is Tower Highschool. If she's really alive she'll be there or be square!" Khun exposited.