the real world [2]

1st person

I woke up in my room, things packed in boxes. Im confused at this point, I get up and walk to the kitchen. "Mom? Dad?" They were no where to be seen. I look around and see a note. The note read 'Hi Willow. If you reading this, you are confused why we are gone and why every thing is packed. Well, the reason we are gone is to get more boxes and the reason everything is pack, is because we're moving to' I stopped reading because I felt someone watching me. I look up at the window to see... the guy. He has a creepy smile, it's unsettling. Im horrified, he's moving closer to the door. The handle turned, I let out a blood curdling scream.

I woke up on the couch, where it happened... Mom and Dad weren't home yet.. I picked the note back up and started to read again.
'England! Now I know it's far but after what happened on Friday... We can't risk it anymore... Well see you soon!' I crumbled the piece of paper up and threw it in the trash. I then stared to walk back to my room when the door opened. I quickly ran to my room and shut the door and locked it. I was putting some clothes on when "WILLOW!?" "Shit, the clothes on the ground... shit shit shit!" I grumbled. "WILLOW?! WILLOW!" I heard my mother run to my room and bang on the door. "WILLOW!" My mother yelled again, then "Willow open the door. Your not in trouble" my father. I quickly thew on the first shirt I saw. I walked over to the door. 'Breath in, and out' I opened the door. I was pulled into a hug. "Too... Tight" my mother loosened her grip. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that again..." "It's okay-" I was cut off by my father. "A. No, it's not. B. Our flight is tomorrow. Please pack now. Jess, let her go." She didn't let go. "Jess." And again she didn't let go. "Jessica." "Fine fine." She finally let me go. I took a breath in dramatically as a joke. "Now, pack Willow." "Okay okay I will" I laughed.

Words: 375