i- love? [8]

Bold: me
Normal: Willow

Keep scrolling

Almost

I've learned to giter click on a phone

It started getting dark so Phil drove Tommy and I too our houses. I was dropped off first because my new house was only a few blocks away from Wil's, I offered to walk but Tommy didn't let me. When I walked into the house there was just a bunch of boxes which was understandable.

"Mom?" I yelled and was answered. "I'm in the living room, I'll be there in a second." I waited by the door as I didn't know anything about this house. I was soon greeted with a smile. "Glad your home, I'll show you around" My mother said beckoning me to follow.

<Time skip>

It was about 6 I'm the morning when I was done unpacking, I sighed and fell onto my bed. I turn my head to look out the window, the sky lightning up outside. I got up and walked out of my room. I made some coffee and left a note saying I'm walking to a friend's.

I left the house at 6:30, it still pretty dark. I walk over to Wil's because I know Ran is staying there for a few days till his house is ready. It was cold but not a coat cold, but a hoodie cold, or 'jumper' as the British say, I think... I don't really know as I'm from Florida. You know Florida is always fucking hot so I'm wearing a hoodie in 54 degrees wether (12.2 Celsius) but to me it's cold.

After about 5 minutes of talking to myself and contemplating life (< thats me everyday), I make it to Wil's. I knock on the door, I hear movement then a crash, "Crap!" I hear a familiar voice whisper yell. After about a minute the door opened to a obviously tired Ran. "Hello.. Willow? It's like 7 AM what are you doing?" He asked yawning in the middle of his sentence. "I wanted to watch the sunrise with you. I feel like it would be a nice bonding moment." I explained, Rans face lighting up. "Yes. I will watch the sunrise with you, I love the sunrise and the sunset." He responds shaking his fit by his side in a stim. "Great, I'll wait while you get ready." I chirp. "Oh all i have to do is get my shoes on and grab my phone, come in!" Ran explains, beckoning me in the house. I step I and see broken glass on the ground. "Sorry 'bout that... I dropped my cup when you knocked." He said, embarrassed.

<Time skip>

We walked to the top on the building, he brought 2 blankets and a few pillows so we could watch the sunrise in comfort. We set everything up at the sun was rising higher in the sky. We sat down next to each other to share a blanket. We sat in a comfortable silent.

After about 5 minutes, it got colder. I felt Ran move closer to me. "Cold?" I ask him, he looked over at me and nodded. I smiled at him and put my arm around him and pulled him closer to share body heat. He looked at me with wide eyes and blush covering his cheeks. "What? You said you were cold." I half joked. "Thanks Willow" he said putting his long arm around me. Then all that filled the air was silence.

585 words

It's short I know but bare with me.