Offended.. but why? [9]

Willow: Normal
Me:Bold

I felt Rans grip loosen next to me, I look over to see him sleeping. I smile and lean my head in his shoulder. I felt him move closer and laid his head on mine. My stomach twisted like something was moving around inside of me (Not That You Nasties) it was a weird feeling. I then find myself looking at Ran. His eyes closed and a smile on his face. I smile at the sight, the sun now almost all the way in the sky. The temperature dropping. I look back at the sky, smiling. I think I figured the feeling out. Love.

Ran and I made it back to Wil's. He invited me inside and I gratefully accepted. I sat on the sofa as Ran went to wake Wil up. I sat in silence, my thoughts racing in my mind, the one that kept coming to mind is my feeling towards Ran. It was probably just a crush that I'll get over. Hell, his girlfriend just died, I don't want to force him into anything. Especially a relationship.

Wil and Ran walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, the door open. Wil walked out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a tired look on his face, Ran followed. "So I heard about your guy's little date." Wil joked.  I looked over at Wil then to Ran. "It wasn't a date!" Ran exclaimed, I looked over to Ran as he said that. He looked oddly offended. My heart sank in my chest. 'Why was he offended? Did he not like me.. even as a friend? Why would he say yes if he didn't like me platonically?' My head spinned with questions. I shook my head to clear my mind. "Mhmmm" Wil had a smug look on his face. Ran hit Wils arm in a playful manner. Wil gasped as if offended. "How DARE you!" Wil yelled, his accent strong. Ran jumped over the coffee table in the middle of the room and sat down on the couch next to me, he picked me up and said "Protect me Willow!" I began kicking and punching the air. Wil folded over laughing at my attempt, almost spilling his coffee.

Wil and Ran were talking while I was slowly drifting off to sleep. I finally fell asleep on the sofa in a ball. I dreamed of Forest and Ran's relationship, but I was Forest. I don't know why.. but I can't control my dreams.

Rans pov

I noticed that Willow had fallen asleep. I shush Wil and walk up to my room. I grab my blanket and walk back down the stairs. I walk over to Willow and place to blanket on her, almost instantly she grabbed the blanket and curled more into a ball. I looked at her, seeing Forest. I shut my eyes as a tear rolls down my face. Wil sees what is going on and walks over and hugs me, we stand up, still hugging and my head falls into Wils shoulder in a sob.

516 words :)