Forest [5]

Tw: Talk of suicide

Author explaining / Willow's thoughts

So, last night was a weird night.. heh- anyways- I spent the Night at Tommy's place because Sebastian now knew where I live- we have to move.. again. Anyways, Tommy is going to take me to meet his friends Wil, Toby, Ran, and Phil. Apparently, Phil is 'an old man' well, that's what Tommy said, oh also to 'be careful about what you say when near Ran' which I was confused about, so I asked Tommy. 'Ask Ran' is all he said. WHAT DO I SAY?!

1st person

"Tommy, can you please say what you meant by 'be careful about what you say when near Ran'?" I said. "ask Ran." He replied. "What do I say though? 'hey why do I have to be careful about what I say when I'm near you?' like bro, just tell me!" "Fine, fine. So, uhmm... Just don't talk about relationships." Tommy said, obviously hiding more than he said. "Tell me all of what you mean." "HIS GIRLFRIEND KILLED HERSELF!" Tommy snapped. I stared at him in shock. "Was her name by chance... Forest?" Tommy looked over at me. "How- how did you-" "That was my cousin." I cut Tommy off. "Oh.." Tommy looked at the ground. "A-anyways. Phil will be here soon." He said, standing up and sitting in a chair infront of a PC setup. "Oh yeah I wanted to ask why you have such a cool setup." I ask Tommy, he turned his chair to me and look at me with a straight face, I could tell he was hiding something. "I like gaming." Is all he said. "Mhm"

Someone knocked on the door. Tommy got up and before he opened the door, I whispered "we speak Nothing of last night." He nodded and opened the door. "Phil!" Tommy almost yelled. "Come on Tommy let's go. Wil is waiting for us." "Wait. My friend Willow needs to come." Tommy moved out of the way for Phil to come in and see me. Phil peeked in. "Oh, hello mate." I just waved. "Anyways let's go."

Author explaining / Willow's thoughts

We made it to Wil's house and Tommy introduced me to him, I don't think he likes me very much as he just said hi and then acted as if I wasn't there. I then met Toby, we surprisingly got along very well, we talked a lot until Ran entered the room. DEAR GOD HES TALL. Everyone welcomed him into the room, all softly talking to him and hugging him a lot.

Willow's POV

"Hey Ran.." Tommy said looking at him. "This is Willow. Uhm... My friend." Tommy introduced me to Ran. I smiled at him. "Hello.." Ran said to me, obviously upset. He then looked at me closer then backed up and ran back into the room he came out of. "Di- did I do something wrong?.." Wil looked at me. "No.. you didn't do anything wrong.. Tommy, did you tell her about For-" Wil was cut off by Tommy. "Forest was her cousin, and yes I did." After Tommy said that, everyone looked at me closer. "You do resemble Forest, her hair was a dork ginger giving it a brown coloring like yours, And you and Forest have the same body shape she was just.. taller. How tall are you, Willow?" Wil asked. "5'9" I said. "Yeah, Forest was 6'2 when she... Took her own life... So she was definitely taller." Wil explained.

"We should give Ran time"

Words: 588.