interesting [11]

Willow: Normal
Me:Bold

/\Willow POV/\

"Uhm... you scared him off?" I looked at my mother trying to put two and two together. "Are you stupid Willow?" My mother looks back at me with a glare. "He's Ranboo." My eyes widened. "No, no no no." My mother nods. "I need to look this guy up." I run off into my room. "Look him up on Twitch not youtube." my mother yells to me. "Alright!" I yell back closing my door. I open my phone and look on Twitch for "Ranboo" sure enough something pops up. "RanbooLive" I read out loud and click on the profile. I look at one of the vods and click it and scroll to a random part of the stream. "Why am I suddenly white?!" 'It sounds like him, also looks like him..' I'm in shock as the stream already has thousands of views. "Jesus Christ.." I click off Twitch and run down the stairs. "You're right mom." She raises her eyebrow. "Told you."

About an hour later, I got a notification, RanbooLive Has Gone Live! I click it and I see a black screen. "Hello hello." I look down and is says "addressing the problem in the community" I sit down and listen.

The next day

I walked out of the house and onto the sidewalk, I was walking to ran and wils house when I got grabbed and pulled into a bush. It was him... he kissed me aggressively then took my shirt off. He took my bra and put it in my mouth, same with my shirt. He then took his clothes off. It was a bad day to wear a skirt.

After he finished he put is pants on and ran. I just laid there in a ball. I heard someone walk by, I then let out a small "help" I'm surprised they heard me. They opened the bushes and I saw the blond hair and knew who it was. "GAH!" Tommy exclaimed closing his eyes. "Willow, what happened? Also please put a shirt on!" Tommy said. I put my shirt on in a rush, not realizing that it was on backwards. "Tommy thank you so much.!" My raspy voice made it hard to understand me, but I could tell Tommy understood. "Here, I'll take you home." Tommy said, holding his hand out. I shook my head "can we go to rans first..?" I looked and him in the eyes, my face all muddy and my whole body shaking. "Of course." He picked me up bride style and took me out of the bush. We walked down the pavement silently, it wasn't awkward, it was comforting.

Tommy stepped up the steps and knocked on the door. Ran answered. "Oh good God what the hell happened!?" Tommy looked down at me asking permission to say anything, I nodded. "She was raped.." Ran looked at me in shocked silence. Ran stepped out of the way so we could walk in. "Willl!" Tommy yelled. "Coming Tommy!" Wil yelled back from the upstairs. Ran just stood there, their face gave nothing away.

Ran POV

"She was rapped.." I looked at Willow in shock, her face was muddy and she was obviously tired. Her eyes were puffy and red as if she had been crying. I stepped out of the way to let them in. My ears ringing, I saw people talking but I didn't hear anything. I had to find who did this, I'll kill them for hurting my friend, especially in that way.

Willow POV

I was put down my Tommy onto the sofa. Wil came down and had the same reaction as Ran. "Tom, go to the guest bedroom and turn the bath on." Wil looked at Tommy, Tommy nodded and left. "Ran, you watch her and make sure she's fine." Wil looked at Ran. He just simply nodded and walked over to me. "I'll call the hospital." Wil grabbed his phone and went into the kitchen. Ran just stared at me. He mumbled something under his breath then closed his eyes.

677 words.

IM BACK BABY!!! I'm sorry if this is kinda short I wrote this when I was tired and hell. But yeah, byeeeee!!!