Sorry [10]

Willow: Normal
Me:Bold

/\Willow POV/\

I woke up in a bed, not mine. I sat up in a panic wondering what happened, I got out of the bed and ran to the door and swung it open, a hallway. I looked down the hall, I was the last door on the left. I walked down the hall to a flight of stairs. I carefully walked down them, trying to be as quiet as possible. *creek* the stair I was on sent a loud squeak though out the house. I heard foot steps from the top of the stairs, not thinking I ran. Down the stairs and out the door, well, tried. The door was locked and I fiddled with the lock in a panic. A hand touched my shoulder, I scream. Turning around and punching the person. The person stumbled backwards holding the place I hit. I turned back around, my ears ringing. I finally got the door open and I ran, ran like my life depended on it.

I was at home, I realized that I left my phone at the house. I walked in a circle around the kitchen in a panic, my mother watching from the living room. "You know-" my mother was saying something but was cut off by a ring of the door bell. It's like the bell lit the light bulb above my head, I fell asleep at Wil's on the sofa. I smack myself in the face as another ring goes through the house. "Okay, okay!" I say walking over to the door and opened it. Ran with a red spot on his cheek was looking down. I gasped then gave him a hug. "I'm so so so sorry what can I do to make it up to you?" "Yeah, let go of me, please." My face heats up and I let go. "I'm sorry, again. It doesn't look that bad atleast." I say examining the red mark on the side of their face. "Yeah, you hit hard tough." Ran laughed. "Heh, thanks.." I say sheepishly, smiling at the compliment. "Okay stop you love birds!" My mother rolls her eyes standing up off the sofa and walking over. I look over ant my mother, my hair hiding the side of my face, yes I did that on purpose. I was as red as a tomato. Ran looked up at the sky coving his face with their hand. My mother comes up to Ran ans says "I'm Jessica, Willows mother." Holding her hand put for Ran to grab it. He looked down and put their hand in hers and shook it. "I'm Ran." My mother lifted her eyebrow. "I swear I've heard that name before..." Ran visibly became nervous. "O-oh hh-ave you?" Ran stuttered. My mother squinted her eyes trying to remember. "Yeah, Oh I've got it! You have the same name and a streamer, Ranboo!" Ran eyes widened and he shook. "Are you okay Ran?" He looked over at me and nodded his head. "Here's your phone. I've got to go!" He hands me my phone and sprints out.

'Weird..'

521 words.