Technoblade! [7]

Bold: AN/narrator

Normal: Willow

This chapter was writing to the song "she wants me (to be loved).".

After what seemed forever, we (Tommy, Toby, Ran(boo), and Willow) got back to Wil's house. Ran(boo) got scolded for leaving unannounced by Wil and Phil, Toby was still stressed out about Ran(boo), and Tommy is on the phone with this guy called "The Blade" I'm not to sure what he means. "Yep, will do!" Tommy then took the phone from his ear and put it and speaker. "Everyone say hi too Techno!"
Everyone said hi but me as I didn't know this guy. "Come on Willow! Say hi!" Tommy said. "Wait who's Willow?" Techno asked Tommy in a very monotone voice that it was scary. "Oh yeah, Willow's my friend she just moved from Florida!" Tommy respond to Techno. "Oh okay well hello Willow." "Hello Techno? The blade? I'm confused how to refer you.." I responded to Techno. "Just call me Alex." (Techno's real name) "Okay." I responded then walked out of the house for fresh air. I sat on the grass facing the road, I heard the door open but I didn't look back. "Sup?" I hear, followed by a grunt. I look over to see that pretty face again, fluffy brunette hair, gray/blue eyes, long eyelashes and full lips.

He's just so.. pretty.

"Hello? Willow?" I jump snapping out of my trance. "Hmm? Oh yeah uhm.. nothing" I look back to the road. A comfortable silence filled the air. To perfect to break. I look back at Ran, and there I go back to my trance. Pink shades my cheeks in a light blush, my lips pull up in a smile and my eyes soften.

'is this... Love? Or just a simple crush? I don't know... but I like it'

"Willow!" I hear a loud voice nex to me, I once again snapping out of my trance. Ran is looking at me with visible blush. "Hm?" I hum in response. "Are you okay? You've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes." Ran says in a worried voice. "Oh yeah no I'm fine." "Okay.."

'i love you'

369 words

Sorry for the short one.