Chapter 6

Warning: - The beginning of this chapter has attempted SA- If you're sensitive skip about 10 paragraphs in this chapter. Where she bursts through the door startling the assistant. Marked by '*'

I sighed and leaned my back against the wall opposite of my mirror. "It's been 2 months! There has to be enough information to bring the three of them home," Alex frowned. "I agree. I have been getting very lucky these past couple months, and I don't want to push it. Not calling quits on Ronnie and Rosie, but I just- I know that Rosie is here," I frowned, "Despite the fact that Ronnie said she left."

"Look, that's the only information we need," Dad sighed. "They told Ronnie that they offered Rosie money to leave, and she took it," I explained, "I don't think that's true. I try to tell Ronnie that, but every time I even get close to saying it, something happens. I don't get the chance." "Okay, just a-,"

"No," I interrupted dad, "Call the others. I do not think I can avoid Isaac any further. He will make a move, and I swear if he tries to touch me with those disgusting fingers... I'll rip them off one-by-one. Call the others before you're rescuing 3 people instead of 2," I said snapping my fingers. The mirror went back to looking normal again, and I left the closet.

It was late, and the only time I was able to get alone. Veronica wouldn't ever leave my side. I don't blame her for clinging to the only one she trusts, but sometimes I need privacy if I am to help her get out of here alive. With Rosie alive too.

I sat on the bed for a moment, but there was a knock on my door that made me jump up. I straightened my black dress and went to the door. "Yes?" I asked opening it. Marie was standing there and frowned, "Sorry to disturb you, but Master Blake wishes to see you." "Very well," I sighed.

I followed her to the study and opened the door. She waited outside the room as I walked in. "Yes, Mister Blake?" I asked as I walked in. "Oh thank you for joining me," He said and waved for me to take a seat on the sofa, "I'd like to talk with you about my daughter." "Of course," I said, taking a seat. The slur of his speech showed that what I warned dad about was going to happen.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. "She- She has to marry Shaw. You know that right?" He asked. "Yes, sir," I answered. "Do you want to know why?" He asked. "I would like to know," I replied. "Cause the wife wants it," He plopped next to me, "And she always gets what she wants. No matter how unhappy it makes everyone else."

"Mister Blake, I-," "Please call me Isaac," He interrupted as he scooted closer to me, "I want to be happy, too." "Then perhaps you ought to stop drinking so much," I said as I moved to get up. "I mean," He grabbed my thigh firmly to keep me from leaving, "Don't we all deserve to be happy?" "Mister Blake, I have a boyfriend," I said, pulling his hands off and standing up, "I love him very much."

"Don't you lie to me," He quickly stood and grabbed my throat. His eyes went red and the hand that had me was turning black with claws. He threw me across the room, and I quickly got up. Unfortunately, he was already there and grabbed me and shoved me over the table. I kicked at his foot and turned and swiped my claws across his face. Then I kneed him in the gut and paced out of the room.

*****

Marie seems stunned and startled by me bursting out the door. "Are you okay, Lady Dupree?" She asked. I ignored her as I tried to hold back sobs, "Leave. Get out of here. Go to Lucifer, he will be expecting you when you get there."

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes. Now go, or they'll kill you," I replied, ushering her to the stairs. She ran off, and I watched as she went out the main door. I ran to Veronica's room and hid behind the door.

Veronica was in her bed, and her gaze went from her book to me. "What's going on?" She asked. "Your dad tried to make me have sex with him. I fought against him, but now I believe that he may lie to your mom about it. She's looking for me," I frowned as I heard her pass the door.