Chapter 8

Paalala bawal sa bata lalo na sa mga walang jowa. Baka kasi magsarili. Hehe joke lng.

Pasensiya na kung ngayon lng ako napag update uli.

I hope you'll like this chapter.

Read at your own risk.

Enjoy reading😊

Chapter 8

They're mouth were still clinging to each other, tongues were giving and receiving, plunging and mating. Emerald's hands rose onto his back, digging her fingers to its hard muscle. Meanwhile, the nub of his thumb found her clit, he rubbed it that she squeaked between their lips, wriggling her body as it spread a jolts of electricity through her.

After a few more hard pumps, he parted his fingers, scissoring the insides of her.

"Ahh!ah!ah!ah!" she cried as it stretching her.

Then he added another of his fat digit. Emerald whimpered as it hurts her, her body was restless, continued to wriggle as the pleasure consumed her, mades her eyes rolled back because of the intenseness. He continuously fucked and fucked her, so as her moans. Until he felt her body suddenly got rigid, and he stopped that earns him a whine of protest from her.

Hingal na hingal si Emerald habang pinanonood niya ang binata na naaninag niya na kung paano nito dinilaan ang mga daliri na kakagaling lang sa lagusan niya. Nanginit ang makabilang pisngi niya sa ginawa nito. Lalo na't ginawa nito iyon habang diretsong nakatingin sakanya. Pakiramdam niya parang mas lalong umalab ang apoy sa kanyang katawan.

Umalpas ang ungol sa labi ni Emerald ng binaba nito ang katawan sakanya habang nakasuporta sa bawat gilid nito ang dalawang braso para hindi siya mabigatan dito, at nakalinya ang naghuhumindig nitong pagkalalaki sa mismong hiwa niya. Napahalinghing siya ng hinuli ni Morrison ang kanyang tenga sa gitna ng basa at mainit nitong labi. Nilaro- laro iyon ng labi at dila nito.

Kapagkuwan ay di namalayan ni Emerald na tila kusang gumalaw ang parehong kamay niya. She unabashedly explore his back, caressing the smoothness of his hard muscles. And the warmth of her palms roaming his back mades him groan in pleasure right before her ears, fanning his hot breath to her cheek. Emerald liked how his flesh felt against her palms that didn't cease, but continued, tracing the crannies of his ripped back muscles. As her hands was about to travel on his abdomen, ....she froze.

Natigil si Emerald sa ginagawa ng magsimulang gumalaw si Morrison sa gitna niya. He started gliding the length of his shaft through the slit of her wetness, slickly up and down, up and down as though he was doing it in purpose of lubricating himself with her own juices. Thereafter, when his shaft would glide down, he would make his tip probe her narrowness, igniting her all beings into extreme anticipation.

Then Morrison stopped as he cocked his head facing Emerald. Their eyes met, both pairs were overflowing with burning desire. "Can we do it?" He voiced, hoarsely asking her permission.

Emerald stared at him for a moment, raggedly breathing. She thought, they're already doing it and halfway in the process. Even if she wanted to back off now, she didn't think she could. Especially when their bodies sunk in the sea of earthly desire and too deep to survive when you try resurface. They started it already, she didn't think that turning back could be an option.

She didn't know what to say. Instead, she run her hands along his back up to his head and nape, then gently pulled his head down, catching his lips. Morrison was a bit surprised but kissed her back anyway. He didn't need any words anymore, the action was enough for him to learn of what to do next. And the thought of it made him giddy and lust came all ragingly rushing through his viens.