Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Do you need anything?" She casually asked, of course she was not oblivious to the man's intention.

"Are you alone, beautiful?" Mapupungay ang mga matang tanong nito.

Emerald couldn't help but mentally rolled her eyes. Did he not just mention that I'm all alone. "Obviously." sagot niya dito saka ibinalik ang atensyon sa harap at pinanood ang nag-fiflare na bartender.

Umupo ito sa tabi niya na di niya naman pinagkakait.

"Do you mind?" The man asked.

Emerald didn't answer to that, for him to get the idea that she's not interested to interact with him. But he didn't seem to perceive it and even dared to ask her out.

"Wanna be my companion for tonight? It'd be fun." He offered.

" I'm afraid I'll have to decline that kind offer. I'm actually waiting for someone." She declined and suddenly felt uncomfortable to the way he look her and starting to get agitated to his presence at the same time.

Emerald could say he had the looks, a typical body; musles, and a good sense of fashion, she might add.

"He would have been here already if he would come. But if you really believe he'll come, let me company you while he's not here yet." He persuaded.

Seriously, he's sure a persuasive man.

Napatitig na lamang si Emerald dito at nakita niya pa kung paano nito pasimpleng dinilaan ang pang-ibabang labi. It didn't appear hot to her but rather disgusting.

"I'm sorry but I'd rather be alone." She said dismissively.

And guess what? He's stubborn. He moved his body closer almost touching her skin. "Come on, baby. You don't have to be shy. You came here to have fun, not to sit here, waiting. I am good a companion, and I can make your whole night worth your while." He insisted flirtatiously.

Emerald cringed away, trying to distanced herself from him. How she achingly wanted to slap him awake to his senses. She could feel the heat of desire oozing from the way he looked at her. It didn't thril but made her nervous instead.

"I can make you scream in pleasure." He added as he rose a finger to touch her shoulder.

He was just about to trace his finger to it when she stood up and took a step backward from him. Emerald was fast to get away from him. Well, not fast enough because he still had managed to touch her skin with his fingertip.

Because of what he did, now Emerald was enraged. "DO NOT TOUCH ME!" Her voice rose, emphasizing the every words, gaining some of the crowds head. "You were already too close for comfort and did even dare of touching me. I don't like you in the slightest." Diretso niya dito. "So please understand and leave me alone. Ayoko ng scandalo, so please leave-"

Naputol si Emerald sa pagsasalita ng tumayo ito at bigla siyang higitin sa braso.

"Hey! Bitawan mo nga ko. I told you to not to touch me!"

Tinitigan nito ang mukha niya bago siya nito pinasadahan ng tingin nitkng puno ng pagnanasa. Nagsimulang magpanic si Emerald ng hilahin siya nito. Nagpupumiglas siya sa hawak nito. "Bitawan mo ko! Saan mo 'ko dadalhin?"

Ngunit imbes na bitawan siya nito ay mas lalo lang nitong hinigpitan ang pagkahawak sa braso niya.

"Bitawan mo ko, nasasaktan ako" impit niyang sabi dito.

Kinakabahan siya sa ano mang susunod na mangyari. Ngùnit bago pa siya tuluyang madala nito sa kung saan man siya nito planong dalhin....

"Sinabing nang bitawan moko!" buong pwersa niyang binawi ang braso mula dito.