Alastor#2.mp3....

A humble house near the woods is where he stays, when you come inside the stench and sight of blood is almost invisible aside from barely visible stain on the mahogany study table, everything was neat and tidy.

Almost too tidy. As if he tried so hard to make everything seem perfect and alright. As if he tried so hard to make everything seem homey and nice in contrary to the dark secrets he has beem doing behind everyone's backs.

Always making sure everything goes accordingly to his plan. Let's take a glimpse at his schedule shall we?

He wakes up at 3 am sharp. Cleaning himself up and his bed before getting dressed. He's done by 3:40 am, after all he IS a busy man :)

He takes a walk down the neighborhood, wave to some who wave and greets to some who greets. He makes it look like he's just some lad out for a casual stroll and not some predator scouting out for his weekly prey.

It's like he has a calendar for every section he visits, always random but at the same time with a pattern.

Last week he went out to strangle Miss Deniva's wife at 7:45 pm on a saturday. Then the week he goes for the man across the street who owns a shop full illegal items at 7:45 am this time.

Of course he takes a break for a month or two, got to keep that mystery game going after all. He loves keeping the police on the edge of their seats.

To him this is like a game of tag. But for them? The neighborhood? The city? The people? Oh boy, this. This is a gamble. Endless nights of sleep deprivation and fear.

He knows and he loves it!

And, dear reader, who chose to romance Alastor in these past scenarios. I hope you still love him too.

:)