Favourite thing about you❤️

Author~chan
In.

A/n: just wanna say we stan Katsuki Bakugou in this roof.

================================================================

•Alastor

- Bitch won't shut up about you, He loves everything about you, head to toe.

- But according to Him, He loves your eyes the best, he always believed it's the window to the soul.

°Angel Dust

- He loves how you don't see him as a pornstar and just as a normal Citizen of Hell.

- He melts everytime knowing you love him for who he is and what he his despite his work.
(See children...Angel isn't a horny bitch like everyone describes him--)

Baxter

- He loves your Determination (Undertale/verse fans where y'all at?)

- He loves how you won't give up on cheering him up even if he fails a thousand times on a project.

°Charlie

- Loves your smile, i mean, so does Alastor with his s/o but like y'know, your smile just makes her go "mMMM--" y'know?

- If she ever sees you smile with just pure literal joy, her heart would be doing a million backflips.

•Crymini

- She loves how absolutely optimistic you are (a/n: hAh CaNt ReLaTe) like, she has a bad day, and you'd just be giving her reasons and she'll feel good right away.

- She smiles everytime you do this and when Husk catches her doing so, he'll fucken tease her.

°Cherri Bomb

- She lives her second every day life for how Kind you are. You. Are. An. Absolute. Angel. She will protecc you no matter what.

- Everytime she comes home busted after a turf, you are her personal charger, she sees you and BAM her day is better thanks to you m8

•Husk

- Now this lad loves your Voice, b r o
Your voice makes him  s o f t . He loves everything and when i say Everything, i mean EVERYTHING about you

- To your flaws and Talents, he's dropped dead body falling from the balcony type of head over fucken heels for you.
just don't break his heart.

°Niffty

- She loves how serious you are, i know...wierd

- she just looks up to you everytime you're in a hotel meeting, she'll just look at you in awe about how cool you are.

•Sir Pentious

- He loves your  w i t s, he thinks it's absolutely stunning
(a/n: call yourself stupid i dare you. I'll choke you with all the love and care in the world.)

- Sometimes he'll even ask for your help even if he already knows this and that, he wants to hear the way you say it from your mouth.

°Vaggie

- Your imagination, she thinks you're so creative. She'll ask you about it and just sit there and listen just to be amazed.

- Sometimes your imaginations can help the Hotel in some ways too :>>

================================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Total words: 431