~Meeting Cherri Bomb~

Author~chan
In.

================================================================

•Cherri bomb

So uh...you have a wounded sMeXy Cyclops on your Your couch...it all started when you we're walking to the store to get groceries, then you got stuck on a turf war, and then a bomb was thrown to you, aNd ThEn a cyclops pulled you out of the way and the bomb impaled her leg and here you are, dragging a complete stranger in your hUmBlE oBoDe.

You had to process everything that happened, it happened so fucken fast that you swore you almost had a fucking stroke.

Looking at the demon on your couch you decided to treat her wounds as she was still unconcious. You went to the First aid shit you had and grabbed a towel soaked with warm water.

You knelt down to your apartment floor as you placed the towel on her leg-- "ugh.." she groaned, you looked up at the demon who was still in deep sleep, you mumbled apologies as you continued to aid her leg.

Just as soon you we're about to add medicine on the wound, the unconcious demon suddenly jolted up in the air, snaking her arms in her pockets(?) Looking for something, once she realized the object she was looking for wasn't there, she looked at you emotionless and sat down on your couch where she once was, still making eye contact.

"So uh...Hi. I'm Cherri." She started, face still emotionless, "wassup?" She added.

You looked at her, surprised and...well, confused, "Not much... how's your leg?" You stated, once you pointed out her wounded leg, a sudden pain hit her like a train going full speed.

Sighing, you grabbed a pillow and tucked it behind her head, and another under her thigh, "If only you didn't move too much" you chuckled at the female Cyclops who was now grinning at you, you looked down at the wound and to the medicine then up to her, asking for consent. When she nodded you wasted no time and treated it as soon as possible.

There we're grunts and groans of pain here and there but, over all she isn't that hard to handle at all...if you don't count the numerous amount of flirting she has been giving you.

Some moments later, the wound was already treated, she was limping but, it wasn't THAT bad, "hey, uh..." She paused realizing she haven't asked your name, "it's Y/N" you told her, rubbing your neck, "Y/N, thank you, really." As a response to this you only smiled, Before she walked err... LiMpEd out of the door, you softly grabbed her arm, careful not to hurt her.

"Hey, that wound is still pretty fresh you know? You might want to take a rest from all those Turf wars." You said snickering, she only laughed at you and flicked your forehead, "how can you trust someone you just met so easily?" She asked smirking, you blushed, kind of regretting what you said, "well... you're not the first person I've helped, y'know...besides I'll never be able to sleep at night knowing you're still out there Limping." You said Looking down

She just smiled and went back in.

================================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Total words: 537