× You two run into your Ex ×

Author~chan
In.

A/n: these will be Alastor, Angel and Baxter for now. I will split these into parts, don't worry.

Meet Melody

Headcannon :

Headcannon :

Sometimes Craik reads Del and Melody stories under a tree in Del's hidden garden.

================================================================

°Alastor

You just wanted to do groceries with him, like, imagine all the good shit that could happen when you're going out with him though!

Discounts, people giving you the things you need, people letting you both go first in the line--

LiKe C'mOn your fuckin ex just had to interrupt your great day, they kept asking questions here and there like, bItCh we're over.

"My Dear, is there a problem?"

Your overlord boyfriend came to the rescue, quietly inspecting the demon head to toe.

"Whoa, so your dating [n/n] now--?"

Alastor's nose scrunched up at the nickname they gave you with dreadful eyes. The demons around you all eyed your Ex boyfriend not bothering to help him get out of the situation because they know they're smart enough not to mess with the overlord that was clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

"[n/n]...?" Al tilted his head to the side, his eyes giving off a murderus aura.

"Al, don't he's not worth it--" you whisper

"Yeah, that was the nickname i gave them when we were together..such a shame you had to take them from me..."

The demon smugly smirked at the red suited demon infront of him, completely oblivious about the fact that he has murdered many.

"Ahahahaha...." Alastor laughed, swinging his head side to side, he pulled up his hand to cover your eyes, but before doing so, he gave you a closed eye smile and covered your vision.

Static filled the cold air as the sound of bones cracking and blood splatting can be heard...but of course this was normal to you due to the fact that he is a cannibal.

Alastor has once again struck new fear into the demons of hell and he did make sure that it'll stick to their minds till then.

As the both of you walked back, the citizens seemed convinced enough not to mess with you. Most of them made note of your presence and labled you as something or rather someone not to mess around with.

°Angel

Attending and keeping an eye out for your spider boyfriend isn't so bad! What the hell could go wrong? He wouldn't know you we're here right?

Sitting on a stool peacefully, your eyes gazed upon the tall figure on the stage. You we're clearly not enjoying the fact he worked for Valentino, your old boss....motherfucker.

You had just recently found out about his job and it saddened you to hear this...you wished you knew this much earlier so that you could've helped him, but you couldn't... perhaps you could, but it'd be risky to show your face to the moth demon once again.

As you caught a glimpse of the tall moth man, you quickly pulled down your hood, covering your familiar features to the pimp.

As you we're about to head out, a cold hand had suddenly found its way to your wrist. Looking up, a familiar face was to be behold.

"Dammit, [ex name] not now!" You whisper-shouted, careful not to gain the attention of your Ex boss.

"Aww c'mon [y/n] i just wanna know haw ya doin'....i know we didn't end that well, but I'm willing to make it up to you...again! Please??" They pleaded pathetically.

You couldn't believe this...the guy who cheated on you, the one who left you for some whore on the streets.... The one who told you to "fuck off" because you weren't good enough apparently....was infront of you... pleading for a second chance?

With all this anger built inside you, you lifted your arm, about to go for a hard punch. But as you we're about to hit the demon, very familiar heels decided to do.the job for you. There angel was, with all his glory...in his stripper clothes, looking down at ya with a smirk.

"Fancy seeing ya here, babe." The spider smirked down at you as he only grabbed a hold of your wrist and kissing it before letting it go to let you leave.

You couldn't help but smile on your way out, totally oblivious of the fact your hood has been pulled down and was noticed by a certain moth demon...

°Baxter

Both you and your beloved significant other was in a museum, just enjoying eachothers prescence and Baxter just criticizing and correcting some of the history that we're wrong to his knowledge.

"Uh, hey" he called out to you, slightly grabbing your shoulder.

"I'll be right back okay? I'm just gonna go have a bathroom break"(i know, very cliche...bUt bare with me!) He rubbed his neck and looked to the side as you made eye contact with him, a blue blush tinting his freckled cheeks.

You nodded in response as he gave you finger guns before turning around an headed to his destination, the heels of his shoes clacking against the tiles. You looked at his figure, getting smaller and smaller as he walked away.

Humming to yourself, you focused youself on the painting infront of you, smiling slightly at it's details.

"H-hey [y/n]!" A voice called out

You looked to your side, just to see a familiar demon, shyly smiling at you.

"Hey, [ex name]!" you smiled, they weren't as terrible as the others, in fact! He was a cinnamon roll! The two of you only broke up due to his family forcing him on an arranged marriage...hurts but... y'know...

"How are you?" They started "Is that your boyfriend?" He pointed at the angler fish that was coming your way, his gloved hands running through his blue hair

"Yeah he is." You smiled at them before turning your attention to the fish demon

"Baxter, meet [ex name]!" You exclaimed excitedly as you held out your hands to point out the other demon

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Baxter smiled, nervously, before slightly wrapping his gloved fingers on your waist and letting go of your body to shake [ex name]'s hand.

In the end they ended up being friends.

[1/?]