× You two run into your Ex ×

Author~chan
In.

Husk, Niffty  :))

================================================================

°Husk

You and him we're in a market in hell...in the early morning.. yeah.

You two decided to wake up early...well not really you two, but Alastor...he slammed your door open, Alerting both of you, Husks' hand on your waist and the other on your head, pulled close to his chest. Al quickly apologised and told y'all to get groceries.

Al ended up getting yelled at by Husk.

The sound of the carts' wheels rolling on the floor against the tiles can be heard as Husk pushed the said cart whilst yoy get all the things you need.

"FUCK, WATCH IT--"

another familiar voice shouted as your tired body accidentally bumped into theirs.

"[Y/n]?" They asked, grinning, as they raised a brow.

"Ah..yeah...[Ex name]." You said, between yawns

"Lovely as ever, eh~? Wanna hang at my place?" He cackled, grabbing the hem of your shirt only for you to tug it back to it's place.

"exCUSE ME--" you exclaimed, clearly frustrated. He only winks at you and opened his mouth, as if to something whilst having his tounge out.

Husk stopped the cart as he looked over his shoulder, slowly grabbing yours, cutting you off. His brows were knit together than they already were.

"Who's this?" Husk asked quickly, clearly uninterested.

"[Ex name]." The other demon grinned smugly before continuing; "I'm their lover."

"Lover."

This, is the demon had the audacity to say that?

"Tsk.." The bartender looked down, his claws clenched.

As the last word rang into the cats' ears as he looked at you in confusion

"[Y/n].." Husk paused as you grabbed his furry arm

"Husk that's not what the asshole meant--"

"Asshole, huh?" Husk raised a brow

"Oh c'mon, Dol--" [Ex name] blurted out. Husk whipped his head as fast as he can from you to the demon.

Before [Ex name] could even finish their sentence, Husk grabbed their neck and pushed him to the wall, growling, his eyes filled with anger.

"I'm the only one who can call them that."

You blushed at the sight you were seeing, both terrified and...aroused?
The sight of your lover protecting you or just being jealous is such a sight to see.

Choking can be heard from the other as Husk looked at him in the eye, not leaving his pathetic form once.

You snapped out from your trance and rushed over to Husks' side, gently grabbing his arm

"Husk let go." You said sternly

"You want me to let go of this piece of shit who had laid their filthy fucking hands on you?" He looked at you, his teeth grinding together

"Love...let go." You paused; "he's not worth it." You continued, looking at him in the eye, your voice gentle as a feather.

His face softens as his claws that was once on the demons' skin let go from the tight grasp.

The other however sat there, in shock, desperately trying to catch his breath.

He helds your hand in his and grabs a bottle of vodka with the other which was behind [Ex name]'s head.

He swiftly threw it in the air and skillfully catching it in his palm once again.

He takes one look at [ex name], smirking before dragging you and the groceries out of the store and walking out, not bothering to pay due to the cashier to freeze in shock.

F for cashier

°Niffty

Cleaning isn't so bad especially since you're with Niffty!

Humming to a certain tune, you both swayed with the music whilst cleaning and dusting the area.

Demons walked in and out, checking in and vise versa.

Heels clacking, Demons talking and music playing can be heard.

You bent down, picking up the damp towel that fell on the floor, and the dirty water filled bucked.

Before you could stand, a rough hand had touched your ass, giving it a light squeeze.

You yelped in shock, not expecting the sudden contact. Your eyes knit together, you slowly stood up and looked at the demon, your head turning and moving freely unlike your body you didn't even bother moving.

You looked at your ex straight in the face, your eyes disturbingly wide as a very irritated grin was spread on your face.

"Did you just.." you paused looking down at his hand

"Grope me?" Your voice now scarily raspy.

They looked at you, seemingly regretting the action,
"c-cmon [Y/n]--"

"Get the fuck outta my sight" your brows tightly knit together

"Uh--"

"OUT OF MY SIGHT [EX NAME]"

As soon as your voice raised, they scrambled out of the hotel, the others now Looking at you with shocked eyes--

"What?!" You irritatedly asked looking at the others

They quickly looked away from you and mind their own businesses.

"That's what i thought."

Cursing under your breath, you looked back down only to be met with a sparkling eye, Looking back up at you in awe

You shook your head laughing aware of her wierd obssesion with you being serious before patting her head, and bending down once again to pick up the thing you we're supposed to do so.