~Meeting Sir Pentious~

Author~chan
In.

Warning: curse words :p

================================================================

•Sir Pentious

Shouting and cursing filled the air of your apartment. Your two roommates have been fighting for an hour straight, it was pretty bad actually, to the point where one of them started crying and had a mental breakdown.

You we're sitting in a corner of.your room, your hands blocking your ears from the sound but, unfortunately for you, it didn't work.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" you yelled as you ran to the kitchen where they we're fighting, "WHY CAN'T YOU TWO JUST SOLVE PROBLEMS PEACEFULLY?? I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT HAPPENING EVERY SINGLE TIME, DON'T YOU REALIZE I'M HERE?---" you paused to catch your breath, both of your roommates' jaws hung open as your face went red out of frustration.

You never we're the type of person to burst out and get angry...to them at least. "[Y/N], dear, I--" one of them managed to speak only to be cut of by you walking out of the door.

You ran and ran, not caring where
You just wanted to go far away from that place...you stopped to lean on a pole at a side of the street.

Suddenly, out of the blue, a floating machine-like vehicle, from the red sky fell to the Hell's ground, undamaged. A door emerged from the said vehicle, revealing several walking eggs with crowbars for weapons.

Not even a second later, a snake demon came out of the vehicle with all his glory. Not wanting to get in trouble, you decided to get out of the Snake demon's way. Unfortunately for you...again, he saw you sneaking away.

However instead of killing you, he just looked at you straight in the eye as if waiting for something to happen.
Uncomfortable of the situation, you broke the eye contact you had with the demon and ran out here.

Pentious smirked to himself knowing that Hell is a small place and he'd definitely see you again.

================================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Total words:337