~Meeting Husk~

Author~chan
In.

A/n: he is my favorite character and i think he deserves more love.

Warning: swear words

================================================================

°Husk

The sound of fighting and glass clunking was heard as you looked down at your feet sitting on a barstool.

You we're just so tired of this shit hole, you couldn't take it anymore, your life was miserable as fuck, your friends or as they liked to call themselves  dragged you in this rehab center hotel along with the rest of them, while one of them who had just finished taking out the trash decided to find the other one who claimed to have a bag of drugs thrown at their head.

You just wanted it to be the same way it we're before...why can't it be that way? Why did you always have to be like this? Why do you always have to act like you're a tough person infront of everyone? Was it fear or insecurity of being called weak and pathetic?....perhaps it was.

As all these thoughts ran through your mind, a tear slid out of your eye, staining your cheek, wiping it away as it reached your chin.

As you we're about to head out of the hotel, a glass of Alcohol was slid to you, Looking up at the stranger with your [e/c] eyes, as yellow piercing orbs stared back at yours. "Hey." He said, bluntly, looking at your drink then back up to you, signalling you to drink what he have served you.

Once you got the signal, he grabbed a bottle of booze and began chugging whilst, pulling out a chair to sit on. You two actually got quite close, you two talked for hours and hours then... He brought up the subject about you looking quite rough...

He wasn't expecting you to start crying as he said that so he immediately tried to calm down...he's actually pretty good at handling these things much to the surprise of others but, he actually really is! He just has to keep his reputation of being a grumpy drunk bartender.

He pats your back as he calms you down, you were always labled as a very private person, but you can and will open up eventually...if only the people around you had the audacity to tell you the words that left the bartenders' mouth:

"You okay?"

As soon as he said those two words, your heart dropped as tears began to swell, stinging your eyes.

================================================================

A/n: i had to edit this cause i felt like i could've done better..h a h

Author~chan
Out.

Total words:439