~Meeting Niffty~

Author~chan
In.

A/n: sorry if this isn't what you wanted, i ran out of ideas and my brain is having a stroke.

================================================================

°Niffty

The princess was fighting the news reporter and somehow, much to your dismay, you got involved with the brawl.

Moments later after picking Angel up from his 'little' turf, you four hopped to the limousine to head home. On the way Charlie spotted a demon resting on a corner and decided to take her in, I mean, can you blame her? The poor thing was cold and and starving.

Now that all of you have reached to your destination, Vaggie sat on the couch clearly dissapointed, Angel decided to take out some popsies, Charlie went out to take in some fresh air while you took care if the new kid, the others we're minding their own business.

Suddenly, There's a tall wierd ass, Jeff the killer rip-off but, with decaying teeth, Overlord deer in the hotel currently which is bothering you and the others.... except for Angel i guess.

This Deer man claims that he'd help the Princess and her project only for his entertainment, which is very  suspicious. Then this mofo summons in a Cyclops (who clearly has major adhd-) from a fireplace..? Damn this deer man has magic too-- your thought got cut off as you got lifted by the summoned demon.

Huffing out, the cyclops puts you back down, mumbling quick but sincere apologies as she ran around the hotel as Alastor summoned another demon not so long after her.

================================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Total words: 265