~Meeting Angel Dust~

Author~Chan
In.

Warning: mentions of the word drugs and Cuss words.

================================================================

°Angel Dust

Going to Hell as fucked up as you already are, what can go wrong? Oh, I'll tell you what. Being one of Valentino's whores...but, what's the one good thing about it? Managing to escape that horrible life! Yes, you escaped from him and you had no regrets whatsoever. Of course Valentino wouldn't just let you go like that now would he? no. He wouldn't. Somehow you managed not to get caught. When the other girls that we're kidnapped and forced to do whatever Valentino pleases heard about you and your escape, they grew Determination that one day they might get away from the Moth demon's grip on them.

Walking along the streets of Hell you laid eyes upon the building you used to be jailed up in, supposedly be a sex toy by whoever wishes.

Smirking by the thought, you pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, lighting the end of it and putting the cigar between your lips. Turning the opposite way you decided to turn left not caring where the road would take you, you came to a stop at a building the princess was running. 'Happy Hotel' it said, the O flickering lightly, giving no interest in whats inside, you sat down at one of the stools in front of the Hotel, blowing the smoke from the cigar, thinking about your past life. It was all peace and quiet until something hit your head, looking down it was a bag of...drugs? Looking around you saw a Rat demon quickly waddling away from something or someone, Looking back at the opposite direction a tALL ASS MOTHERFUCKING--(*ahem* sorry sorry, one more time.Take two please.) A tall white spider demon with pink dots on his hair/fur, desperately trying to catch his breath. "fucking-- rATS." He cursed under his breath. Sensing a presence he looks up at you and then the bag of drugs on your lap then back to you again, straightening his composure he smirked.

Taking a closer look at the Spider, you'd be a liar if you said he wasn't attractive. "Hey sugar~" he cooed, you blushed in response, noticing the effect he made on you his smirk widened. "Like what you see~?" Being easily flustered at this, you stood up, completely forgotten about the drugs, you turned to the other direction, casually smoking your cigar once again with a noticable blush on your cheeks. "h-HEy-- I-" he called out immediately getting cut off when he looked down at the drugs he just stole a little while ago then back up at your form walking to whoever knows where. Due to the sudden incident he only let out a chuckle.

================================================================
Author~chan
Out.

Total words: 458