1

.
.
.
.
.

"(N/n)-chan, I lost Usa-chan!"

"(Y/n)-senpai, can you help me with my Math homework?"

"(Y/n), we need you here."

"AHH!! HELP! (Y/n)-Chan, get those shady twins away from MY DAUGHTER!"

"Boss, calm down! A little dress up wouldn't hurt, right Senpai?"

"Tamaki-senpai calm down! Hey, get off me?!"

A girl with (h/c) hair and dark red eyes took a deep breathe before walking towards the noisy group.

"Honey, Usa-chan is with Mori. Have you forgotten?" She calmly replied to the shorter male. Before turning her hand towards the younger ginger twin.

"Of course I can. I'll be right back, Kaoru." She gently pat his shoulder, her red eyes then shot glares at the oldest twin causing him to stop pushing the poor brunette around.

"What did I say about not disturbing Haruhi? Don't you have better things to do.. like your other unfinished homework?" Her eyes darken, Hikaru gulped as he let go of Haruhi.

"S-senpai.. that's enough now.. I'm sorry okay?" Hikaru replied with a shaky voice, running towards his twin brother.

"You're a life saver, (Y/n)-senpai! You did a great job as always!" Tamaki praised the (h/c) haired girl with a hug from him as usual.

"Alright. That's enough, I need to help the twins out before the lunch break ends." She smiled gently at the blonde before making her way towards the scared gingers.

"She really acts like a mother huh?" Haruhi said, watching the trio do their work with a soft smile on her face.

"Yes, my cousin is always like that." A male with black hair and glasses said, not even bothered to look up from his laptop as he types something. Whatever is he working on.

"Cousin? I never knew (Y/n)-senpai can be related to you, Kyoya-senpai?" The brunette girl faces the male, with confusion written on her face.

"Why, of course we are related. How can you say we're not?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Well, (Y/n)-senpai here is as gentle and caring like a mother.. while you..."

"Everyone has different personalities, Haruhi. No matter what, if we have the same blood or not, we will always be different people." He continued typing away from his laptop.

"I guess you're right. Is this the reason why she joined the club as your assistant?" Haruhi asked, sitting next to the youngest Ootori.

"Well.."

(Y/n) Hoshino, a 3rd year student from the Ouran Academy. She is know as the oldest daughter of the Hoshino family, she is said to have the most gentle and kindest soul people had ever met.

Of course she also has high honors from her school, and is currently focusing on becoming a fashion designer just like her late grandma. Everyone describes her an angel, everywhere she goes there will always be a group of fans from her admiring her from afar. She has a cousin named Kyoya Ootori, yes the same Kyoya you all know. Kyoya may be a cold person but he has a soft spot for his favorite cousin.

"(Y/n) joined the club because of someone special, she wanted them to be happy before they go." He replied, closing his laptop with a sigh.

Haruhi was about to question but was interrupted by the school bell.

"Oh, we must keep going now." Kyoya packed his belongs before walking out of the club room, followed by the (h/c) girl.

"Kyo, your hair is kinda messy. Here let me fix it." She gently moved his hair out of his face, fangirling can be heard on the background by both male and female students.

"She's such a caring cousin!"

"Look! Kyoya-sama is not even bothered by her!"

"She's such an angel!"

"BE MY WIFE, HOSHINO-SAMAAA!!"

"Hey quiet down! She might hear you!!"

More screaming can be heard as the pair walk towards Kyoya's classroom.

"You can stop walking me to class, I already told you. I can do it by myself." He sighed.

"But Kyo, I don't want to leave you all alone!" She pouted.

"(Y/n)." He softly growled.

"Alright alright, guess I'll see you later then." She smiled sadly at the male before running back to her classroom.

"Geez, why did you do that to (Y/n)-senpai? She was just trying to make sure you're safe, Kyoya!" Tamaki pouted.

"Tamaki. Shut it." He glared at him, making the blonde run back to his seat.

I'm not a baby anymore, (Y/n). You act a lot like Fuyumi now. I should stop letting her hang out with her, before things get out of hand.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) is humming to her favorite song while walking to her classroom.

"(Y/n)-chan, there you are!" Honey ram towards her, giving her a biiiig (small actually-) hug before leading her inside the classroom.

"Sorry that I'm late, I have to make sure Kyo goes to his classroom alright..!" She gave them an apologetic smile, in exchange both males nod in understandable manner with a soft smile on their faces.

"All right, go back to your sits."

"Yes sir!"