11

.
.
.
.
.

"It's..."

CRASH!!

"Oh no.. no, no, no..!" Lyn said, as they try to turn on the lights but nothing happened.

"A blackout?"

"Does anyone have a flashlight?"

"Haruhi-kun, save meee!" Renge cried.

"H-huh? I-I'm right over here.."

"Where are you guys? I can't see you—"

sob

sob

"Huh? Who is that..?"

"Ri-chan? W..Where are you?!" You said, anxiety starts kicking into you. You know well that your sister is afraid of the dark.

"Rin!" A male voice said, but it's much farther away from you.

"Kyo-kun.. Help me find her-"

"I'm already on it." He said, pulling out his phone and turned on his flashlight.

"Huh? Is something wrong?" Lyn asks, running towards you.

".. No, but please find my flashlights okay?" They nodded, you turned on your flashlight as well trying to find your younger sister.

"Did she ran off somewhere..?"

"I think so, let's check in every room." You nodded, then you bolted away from the group.

"You guys stay here." Kyoya ordered the rest of the group which they all nodded in agreement.

"I never knew Rin-chan can be scared of the dark.."

"Yeah, even Kyoya-senpai started to panic as well."

*LIGHTNING*

"AHH!!" The remaining two girls cried, as they clung onto each other tightly.

Hikaru first took notice, he quickly grabbed his headphone and placed it on Haruhi's. A soft yet calm sound can be heard inside the headphone, Haruhi slowly calmed down with a soft smile on her face.

"Hey, how about me?!" Renge whined.

"Oh I know you can handle it yourself." Hikaru rolled his eyes.

"Ri-chan.. I'm here.. Oh where are you.." You said, as you and your cousin began to roam around the apartment.

"I hope she's alright.."

"Of course, she is stronger than she looks. But now we must look for her quickly."

Meanwhile..

"Look, the dark isn't that scary as you thought it might be."

".. Why are you helping me?"

"Why not? I just feel like I need to, the feeling of protecting you all of the sudden."

"You're weird, I don't need your help."

"Why are you being so difficult again?! I'm trying to help you and ask for forgiveness from pushing you the other day!" Kaoru growled, as he shifts his gaze on the younger female.

"Because you're fucking annoying, I can handle this by myself and I don't want to see your sorry ass!"

"Rin.. just please—"

"I said no!! Nobody will understand me anyway, it's useless to try for me to open up. Just give up!"

".. Fine, Then I'll leave you alone here again!" With that he stormed off the closet. A loud flash can be seen following with the loudest thunder you've ever heard today.